Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dogfish Statue

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I feel like I'm pretty smart, but this has me scratching my head!

Where do you put this statue? I can't seem to find a place it will allow.
I have 3 different houses, tried on the ground, on the floor, on the stage, on the table, in the dog fish fountain and so far nothing! someone have an answer for this riddle?

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I had same problem when I bought my Marleybone Mansion. Found that Dogfish only worked on a very narrow set of spots on foyer/middle/top floors inside and nowhere outside. In Middle (main) level, you could only attach on wall between stairs going down and stairs going up. I only have the one "Castle" so far, but I suspect the others have similiar problems. Hope that helps.

Robert Lightbringer in Wu (45 Level - Life)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
The dog fish hangs on the wall. It is kind of odd, but it looks good in marleybone. You'll see them on the wall near the big ben entrance.

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
It belongs on a wall. You can use the scroll wheel on the mouse to change the way it faces (it should face away from the wall), and then put up. I couldn't figure it out for a long while, either.

Perhaps KI ought to add where an item can be placed, although perhaps they think not knowing makes it kind of a puzzle? I just find it a little irritating, and would like all the information about an item before I try and place it.

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
Survivor
May 30, 2009
The dogfish statue can be placed on a wall inside the house. If you want to know what it looks like, head into the Royal museum and go to one of the two interior pools on either side of the Big Ben entrance. Either of those on the wall are the same dogfish statue altho the player version doesn't spout water.

Defender
May 06, 2009
Yes, please, where does this go? I have one in my attic because I have nowhere else to put it :x

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Mine is hanging from the wall!!! :P
Now what i am wondering is where the mini arched door goes!!

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I guess it's me but statue implies it needed to be put on something NOT hung on a wall. Wonder if I can get my money back for that fountain since I didn't need it. Don't bother suggesting selling it back, it's a plain and simple rip off.
You pay an arm and leg and get just about nothing back.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
That thing is sooo unattractive! Lol.

In your wizard city house it will allow you to hang it on two walls in the top room of the tower.

Either near the stairs or next to railing on the opposite side.

I now need a singing fish plaque and a rod and reel to hang near it :P

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
YES!!! I got the dogfish statue to get on my wall after reading this thread.
And I was able to put it on multiple walls once I knew it had to go on tail first.

Nice!!!