Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a thought, what you think?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Ok I was thinking, if there is anyway to use your gift cards to buy stuff? Like I saw a shirt I like, the dragonspyre one, I SO TOTALLY would sport that around my wardrobe lol. But also I think it would be cool to add that option as well as the either crowns or superscription option you get now.

I only ask because like there are kids that have parents that play the game along side they parents you know. Maybe add like a conversion rate from dollars to crowns to pay for it. the way I saw it the shirt I like is like $21.95 plus shipping and all. At Dollar to crowns I see that it like 10,000 crowns, give or take, mainly two power dragon gift cards or one defender ninja gift card.

Also i think it would be cute if like the kids could use the crowns for like a key chain or something for they mommy and daddies for like a gift or something ya know.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2008
Defender
May 28, 2009
The gift card system need to be redesigned anyway. As it is the purchaser chooses how the money will be spent, whether crowns or subscription. Purchasers (who may not know ANYTHING about Wizard101) don't need to be making decisions that are better left in the hands of the player. Purchasers need to be able to say, "I want to give [player] a $25 gift card" and leave it at that. Then the player could log in to their account and decide how that money gets spent. Maybe a month subscription and the rest in crowns or maybe a shirt from the Zazzle Store.