Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very Recent Glitch? - No Braziers to light to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Hello All
I'm just about finished the Krocosphinx and just need to defeat Grumish Greatox in the Entrance Hall.

However within the last day or so (June 7-June8, 2009) I have been unable to do so as the braziers I need to light to get to Grumish Greatox are no longer there.

I've even tried this logging on from a completely different computer than I did yesterday when I first noticed this (family desktop vs my laptop).

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks
jabm
(Rebecca Spiritsinger lvl 34 Storm & Nicole Spiritsinger lvl 24 Life)

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I am not there yet, but I have a similiar issue. I am trying to get into the Throne room to defeat Prince Manu Nirini and collect Serpent Staff. Well the Braziers are there and I turned them all red, but the door/gate will not open. I tried several times, on different days. This is my only quest at this time with this wizzard and I am stuck. I just bought my subscription, and needless to say, I am very dissappointed. I did report this to Support. I hope I will hear from them soon, and we will get this fixed.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Looks like its fixed... Braziers are back (June 11)

To mysterious2 - if you haven't read it in another post - make sure that you have it selected as the orange-ish red with yellow outer and not the purple-ish red.

Thanks

jabm