Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

secret trainers!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
hey, i think i figured out how to get a badge, but i dont know where the trainers are. you're supposed to learn ALL spells to get master of *school* badge, and there are secret trainers to learn the rest of them at. i need to know where they are, i know where one is on colossus boulevard. can anyone help? plz?

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Well, it's not all that much of a secret if you use the forum search engine. But over in the "cul de sac" where Mandy Pixiecrown stands, you'll find a stairway down into an unmarked building.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
there is a tree in night shade that gives ice death life myth and balance spells

Defender
May 28, 2009
There is a staircase going down to what looks like a pub right behind the Mayor in MarleyBone.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
so what if its not much of a secret? anyway, i didn't realize there were only 4 secret trainers, i got the badge after i learned the death spell from the person down the stairs behind the mayor in marley bone. these are the ones I KNOW, and there might be more but i have no idea (some of these you people have said)

1. colossus boulevard down the culdesac by mindy pixiecrown
2. the death tree by death school, name MORTIS
3. the secret myth trainer on top of secret shop in KT, look by the portal that never seems to be open, it leads to awesome shop keeper
4. behind the marley bone mayor are stairs that lead to AIR DALES HIDEAWAY, go down there for one

that's all i know for now, keep posting for other people! and if you remember what spells they each give, tell those too!

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Sorry -- I wasn't reading your question correctly. You already knew about Colossus.

So, yeah -- There's the tree in NightShade. There's another tree in the Krokosphinx. And a cellar shop in Digmore Station.