Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Ideas for End of Grizzlehelm Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
8 pip spell idea right here. Are you ready(Teacher Spells)

Death-Dworgon- A dark and spooky night appears and the death school along with the tree and tower come up with Dworgon locking up for the night. He sees you and using a werewolf on you that (deals 500 damage and heals you 400 everyone but only gets 400 back not from each individual)

Balance-Whatever his name is the Krok guy- Niles the Balance tree pops up with the teacher standing on his floating ledge. The teacher walks out and cast a mini hydra. This Hydra is diffrent it is Yellow Black and Green and this makes the death,life,and myth hydra just like the storm,fire,and ice.(deals 300 of each type hits everyone)

Life-Moolinda Wu is talking to the emporor of mooshu and whispers to him. The emporer spots you and sends three samori to attack you.(deals 500 to everyone)

Ice- The ice tree pops up and snow flakes fall from it. Geyrose appears and stops a snowflake from touching the ground and crushes it into here hand. Then casts an ice spell which makes 3 fairys come out and attack. (deals 500 to everyone)

Storm-The storm tree pops out and makes a pond. Balstrom jumps out of the pond and out onto a lilypad. He makes a storm brew and lightning hits one person (1200 to one person)

Myth-Malistare and Cyrus are fighting each other the cyrus uses a spell that pushes Malistare into the opponent deals (600 to everyone)

Fire- Flamea comes out of her school and spots Lady Oriel tainted so she casts a spell of a devil. The devil misses Lady Oriel and hit the opponent.

Hope you like them vote on which you like the best happy casting ;)

Angel Darkrider

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
I know this may seem kool but y do all the attacks involve the teacher and that would seem pretty hard to make happen.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
yeah, good ideas, i got some too!

fire- prospector zeke, pulls his beard off, turns it into a huge flame, and throws it at you(damage:930-1010)

ice-ice mander, breaths ice stuff on you(damage: 615-695)

storm- halston, he is testing his new invention, it blows up, the sparks go all over you(damage: if one enemie, 4000, if two enemies, 3000, if three ememies, 2000, if four enemies, 1000)

myth-
the city of troy, a wairrior comes and attacks you, ( damage, 725- 805)

life- animal whisperer, theres a dryad and a unicorn, the dryad whispers to the unicorn, and the unicorn pounces at you( damage, 615-695)

death- krokomummy, wacks you with his tail( damage,600, convert half to heal to self and one other friend)

balance-spirit hydra, just how the hydra attcks(damage, 250, myth, life and death)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Well, my friend and I had been thinking of the spell Dehydra which is the myth, death, and life one.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
beavergod huge beaver diggs deep down ............................................... BOOM! he pops up causing huge cracks on the playing field , which is bland dry dirt which would at least do 165 damage [loss of health] myth spell this is. I am a death student so I will make a death spell darkness it is called. It will be a cloud of black it surrounds you it sucks heath out of you, It slowly fades away. well my name is I cant tell you what's yours no you dont need to answer that JK. :P

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
hey, dont say that! He has put in the time to come up with these spells, i think there pretty good, so you just what your saying, my favorite is probbobly the ice, life or death one, btw sorry for kinda stealing your idea of a spirit hydra, also dont forget to comment on my ideas too! :) :-) :D

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
steelers1234 wrote:
8 pip spell idea right here. Are you ready(Teacher Spells)

Death-Dworgon- A dark and spooky night appears and the death school along with the tree and tower come up with Dworgon locking up for the night. He sees you and using a werewolf on you that (deals 500 damage and heals you 400 everyone but only gets 400 back not from each individual)

Balance-Whatever his name is the Krok guy- Niles the Balance tree pops up with the teacher standing on his floating ledge. The teacher walks out and cast a mini hydra. This Hydra is diffrent it is Yellow Black and Green and this makes the death,life,and myth hydra just like the storm,fire,and ice.(deals 300 of each type hits everyone)

Life-Moolinda Wu is talking to the emporor of mooshu and whispers to him. The emporer spots you and sends three samori to attack you.(deals 500 to everyone)

Ice- The ice tree pops up and snow flakes fall from it. Geyrose appears and stops a snowflake from touching the ground and crushes it into here hand. Then casts an ice spell which makes 3 fairys come out and attack. (deals 500 to everyone)

Storm-The storm tree pops out and makes a pond. Balstrom jumps out of the pond and out onto a lilypad. He makes a storm brew and lightning hits one person (1200 to one person)

Myth-Malistare and Cyrus are fighting each other the cyrus uses a spell that pushes Malistare into the opponent deals (600 to everyone)

Fire- Flamea comes out of her school and spots Lady Oriel tainted so she casts a spell of a devil. The devil misses Lady Oriel and hit the opponent.

Hope you like them vote on which you like the best happy casting ;)

Angel Darkrider
Some parts of the ideas are good, like the werewolf and spirit hydra, but I don't like the parts about the teachers and trees for every school.
PS- Malistaire=Gone he and Cyrus couldn't fight

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Balance-Spirit Hydra, 220 Death, Life, and Myth damage. It is also a good idea for a regular spell.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
For those of you who put time and thought into these new ideas- WELL DONE!!!!!! It is amazing the time and creativity you put into them. As for the negativity from some, shame on you. The nicest part of this game is that no matter what age or where you come from we all can be a part of this game and kids again. Once again well done on the ideas.