Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When do I get to Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Well I just started to play Marleybone and I cant wait until I can go to Mooshu ( I want to hurry up and defeat Malistare) :-D :-D I want to go through Marleybone very fast and I just want to know how so can you plz tell me how.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
That is the quickest world to go through so you'll find yourself going fast. FYI Kengsington Park is Optional.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
First you have to go through hyde park, chealsea court, and the ironworks.
Next you do the counterweights. then do big ben and you're in mooshu. hope I helped. :-D

Survivor
May 22, 2009
If you say kengsington park is optional, how do you not get the quest do go there? Also i was wondering is it an area or a dungeon?

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
JrLightning wrote:
If you say kengsington park is optional, how do you not get the quest do go there? Also i was wondering is it an area or a dungeon?

Its a dungeon and also You get the quest from a officer guarding the entrance to the balloon car.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
JrLightning wrote:

You get the quest after doing ironworks. Btw, i finished ironworks, i am doing these quests in newgate and knights court, its about looking for meowiarty, does that lead to the counterweights? I am lv. 33 and i am SO looking forward to Mooshu. :-D