Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NO CARDS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Well I just got to Marelybone and all of a sudden i went to go and play and my spells would not show up. :-( :-( :-( I have only seen this once with a friend of mine while we were playing. I always have Mana when I start playing. I just really want to know what is happening and how I can stop it. :-( :x Also will this happen alot and will it go away within a few days.

Thanks,
Danielle Smith
lvl 27 Necromancer

Administrator
Pressing K on your keyboard will cycle through the decks you have in your inventory. If you do not have cards equipped in one of those decks, they won't show up.

Make sure you have the correct deck equipped before you adventure out, young Wizard.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
ok thanks. also i need to know how to change my password because someone keeps on logging on to my profile i cant because at home i press change password and it goes right to the homepage again? thanks

Administrator
Click My Accounts under your name.
Scroll down and click the Change Password button.
Change your password and DO NOT give it out to anyone.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Hey -- that brings up another question. Is it possible to disable or remap those keyboard shortcuts? I don't know how many times I've accidentally pressed the "END" key (which sits right next to my arrow keys) and teleported to the Dorms from the middle of an instanced Dungeon.

Survivor
Oct 08, 2008
KiansDad wrote:
Is it possible to disable or remap those keyboard shortcuts?

Did you ever get an answer to this?