Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

other worlds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
how do you get into the spiral chamber i'm a level 9 almost 10 balance wizard and i really want to go to other worlds

edit
im now in krokotopia and level 14 almost 15. is this around the right level?
also what do you have to do to get into moo shu and what is around the right level, and same with marleybone and dragonspyre. also could someone help wizard Tatiana Spellweave defeat the gobbler prince? i'll be in the spiral chamber at noon this saturday. say 'i'm just helping' if you dont have text chat and 'hi, tatiana. i'm from the forums' if you do. thanks!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
Catsrock94105 wrote:
how do you get into the spiral chamber i'm a level 9 almost 10 balance wizard and i really want to go to other worlds
i am level 19 and im only in the 2nd world and it is very hard. You have to beat all the storyline missions in Wizard city then beat LORD NIGHTSHADE, THEN get the key to KROKATOPIA.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I am only level 11 and I'm in Krokotopia and Dragonspyre, I just teleport to my friends there, and let me tell you, as a level 11, it's hard! Don't try it! But I do know HOW to get to other worlds, when it lets you: Inside Bartleby at Ravenwood, I think you go into his mouth!

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Well here is some advice from a more experienced player. I am level 42 and in Dragonspyre. Well i guess you should just finish Triton avenue Cyclops lane, and firecat alley ( I recomend you to Colossus boulevard too ) then you get the quest to fight nightshade then.. Krokotopia Then after a long time in krokotopia you go to Marleybone then Mooshu then Dragonspyre, and idk about grizzle.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
im now in krokotopia :-) but i cant beat the gobbler prince in colossus :-( . where are all of the beetles?