Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

summoning your teacher's "ghost"

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
sorry, but there's no ghost spell of teachers.

The only spell I know for sure that attacks all enemies for six pips is the myth spell earthquake.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
zoromon42 wrote:
indeed lvl expansion card is unlikely but i dont seriously doubt it. on a related topic, my friend(in real life) says he saw a white snake(not storm snake it wasn't a cobra) come out of a spell that when cast had a symble of a star, possibly ASTRAL DUN dun.... DUUUNNN.
your probibly going like Oh that liar, he was lying. but i asked him all about it and his story is flawless!
One more thing. he asked the guy about the spell and the guy said the fallowing "Oh i forgot you were there! NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT!" and ran
also the spell did 1000 damage to all enemies and restored mana. also it moved in a zig zag pattern unlike storm snake.
ok I know that if this doesn't get put as a response I'll know this is a cover up hush hush secret. AND ill tell every one in game, if it does ............................................................................................................ HI MOM!
AMAZING star shaped symbol, 1000 damage to all enemies, and restored mana what can this mean? is it possible that kingsisle is making a new school and they picked certain wizards to test it out in secret

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
jstorm094500 wrote:
zoromon42 wrote:
indeed lvl expansion card is unlikely but i dont seriously doubt it. on a related topic, my friend(in real life) says he saw a white snake(not storm snake it wasn't a cobra) come out of a spell that when cast had a symble of a star, possibly ASTRAL DUN dun.... DUUUNNN.
your probibly going like Oh that liar, he was lying. but i asked him all about it and his story is flawless!
One more thing. he asked the guy about the spell and the guy said the fallowing "Oh i forgot you were there! NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT!" and ran
also the spell did 1000 damage to all enemies and restored mana. also it moved in a zig zag pattern unlike storm snake.
ok I know that if this doesn't get put as a response I'll know this is a cover up hush hush secret. AND ill tell every one in game, if it does ............................................................................................................ HI MOM!
AMAZING star shaped symbol, 1000 damage to all enemies, and restored mana what can this mean? is it possible that kingsisle is making a new school and they picked certain wizards to test it out in secret

im not so sure that this is correct BUT if it does manage to be true then i want to be this "new school wizard" and obliterate enemy's

Survivor
May 22, 2009
iamlezul is right he is just pulling your leg and trying to make you look stupid

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Sonny777 wrote:
Well storm lord attacks all enemies for 7 pips, he doesnt really look like him. Triton cost 6 pips and kind of looks like the teacher i suppose.

Triton looks like a fish!

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
:( :( :(proffeser greyrose we need you! that freaks me out :( :( :(

that was embaressing

umm..i dunno what if professer balestrom has a long losd ghost bro or... WHAT IF PROFESSER BALESTROM ID A GHOST!? :(

my teacher!!! well im fire..hes my other teacher)

merle, greyrose or falmea....HELP!!

(no kidding this freaks me out...i can picture it in my head.)

its probably a death or storm spell....

is anyone here lvl 50 storm or death here? they can answer us cuz they know all the spells :-) :)

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
zookamoola wrote:
grendel6 wrote:
i was told by my cousin that he saw someone use a skill that cost 6 pips, attacked all enemies, and looked like a ghost of the storm teacher. what is this?

I saw a spell kinda like that but it was Bartelby.

that is Rebirth the level 48 life spell and i saw the same exact thing in the test realms,i mean the teacher ghost except it was falmea she raised its arms like a orchestra conductor and she used a giant flame she created to harm him and it did 2000

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:
:( :( :(proffeser greyrose we need you! that freaks me out :( :( :(

that was embaressing

umm..i dunno what if professer balestrom has a long losd ghost bro or... WHAT IF PROFESSER BALESTROM ID A GHOST!? :(

my teacher!!! well im fire..hes my other teacher)

merle, greyrose or falmea....HELP!!

(no kidding this freaks me out...i can picture it in my head.)

its probably a death or storm spell....

is anyone here lvl 50 storm or death here? they can answer us cuz they know all the spells :-) :)

For the last time: THERE IS NO SUCH SPELL. I happen to be lvl 50 and neither death or storm, however, there is not one spell i dont know of in this game. I WOULD name them all but that is just a waste of my time. Anyway, answer me on this: Has there been ONE SINGLE time KI didnt tell us about an expansion coming? So that proves it is not a mystery card, and even if it was, they cant just put something in the game when everyone is playing. I look at the notes for present expansions every month and there is nothing about a ghost frog spell.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
julesgrusien wrote:
OK! First of all none of this is true, there is no 'Halestrom Balestrom Ghost' or 'White Snake'. There could of been mishaps. Maybe the computer brightness was high enough that the snake looked white, it could of been ice serpent or storm snake... the rest about the move is false. There are cards that have been pulled from the game, but they are dispell and someother one, that is not any of those. Second for the Halestrom balestrom ghost, it could of been humongofrog and you read his pips wrong, OR he/she had 6 pips but didnt use it all. There could of been a glitch with any of these or something wrong with your computer. But there is NO absoulutely NOT a Halestrom Balestrom ghost or White Snake....
Case Closed

you are really negetive. do you have any proof that it does't exist?????????????????

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Sonny777 wrote:
Well storm lord attacks all enemies for 7 pips, he doesnt really look like him. Triton cost 6 pips and kind of looks like the teacher i suppose.

so you guys think a triton looks like a small frog?

I belive your friend was in the test realm... and the spell just, wasn't passed.

Patrick Bloomglade lv 29
ice

(just finished Wizard City today ( and im halfway through Krokatopia)(lol)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
There is no such thing...Ice School uses that ghost treasure card...but only that...

ER 30:life

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
well its prob just tempest, someone did that move with six pips and on my computer it was so light and maybe looked like the frog either that or there's no such thing

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
julesgrusien wrote:
OK! First of all none of this is true, there is no 'Halestrom Balestrom Ghost' or 'White Snake'. There could of been mishaps. Maybe the computer brightness was high enough that the snake looked white, it could of been ice serpent or storm snake... the rest about the move is false. There are cards that have been pulled from the game, but they are dispell and someother one, that is not any of those. Second for the Halestrom balestrom ghost, it could of been humongofrog and you read his pips wrong, OR he/she had 6 pips but didnt use it all. There could of been a glitch with any of these or something wrong with your computer. But there is NO absoulutely NOT a Halestrom Balestrom ghost or White Snake....
Case Closed

dispel card wasn't pulled - I have one in my deck right now that I use all the time for dispelling fire spells - just FYI
don't know anything about the other cards/spells you all are talking about though...

Paul Dragonbreaker
lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromaster