Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some tips for Golem tower.

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Just what the title says.
If you have any tips for the gauntlet Golem Tower, this is the place to post them.
Remember, gauntlets are "special" dungons, meaning that if you leave a gauntlet for any reason, it resets, and Golem Tower is an example of a gauntlet.
We all know that the tower can get pretty tough at times, especially for lower levels, even I still struggle with it, and I'm an Adept.
So post your tips here on the Golem Tower, you'll be helping players who struggle with the tower out. :D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Two tips:

1: Don't attempt this too early. No one needs this before they leave for Krok, so level up, get the second heal potion, and come back.

2: Damage over time can be a friend. Start a fire elf, then heal as your foe dies, so you are near full health when you are ready to proceed. Vampire also works.

Hero
May 02, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Two tips:

1: Don't attempt this too early. No one needs this before they leave for Krok, so level up, get the second heal potion, and come back.

2: Damage over time can be a friend. Start a fire elf, then heal as your foe dies, so you are near full health when you are ready to proceed. Vampire also works.

What i did was just put on the defences that matched what the enemies in G.T. were immune to, and I also used a branded wand I believe(the wand that gives you the one pip spells of all 7 classes) to defeat the golem tower, since my 0 pip spells didn't really help me that much back then.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
If you only have one potion, it can still be possible if you use strategy. If you are really low on health after a battle you can use a potion, but only use it if you can make it to the top and beat the iron golem. If you have use your potion, and you are low on health, go in a battle and use a pixie.

Hope that help!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I waited until I got the quest to go to Krok. Once I got my second potion, I went back and completed Golem. It helped a lot.