Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pilloried skeleton?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
i somehow got an item called "pilloried skeleton." it wont let me put it in my house or sell it anywhere. can somebody tell me what i can do with it! Would an admin please answer.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
I have the same problem with a pillory that I got in Dragonspyre. I wish I could get rid of it.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Well now I know i'm not the only one. I got one as well and couldn't place it. I thought it was because I had so much in my house but actually it only appeared in all furniture items and not as any other types of items.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Mine doesn't show up at all when I go to sell it and it doesn't show up when I try to put it somewhere (otherwise I'd just attic it). The only place I can see it is in my backpack when I'm not trying to do anything like sell or place.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2008
not sure about a pilloried skeleton, but the pillory in DS must be placed outside. It won't work inside your house. Mine works just fine, but it took a minute to figure out that it goes outside :) Hope that helps.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
But I don't want it outside my house. I don't want it inside my house. I want to get rid of it. But I can't sell it because I doesn't show up in my backpack when I try to sell it. :(

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
I don't have a pilloried skeleton, but I do have a pillory. Perhaps the skeleton needs to be put into a pillory? I forget where I received the pillory, though. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
My pilloried skeleton does that to, I can't place it in my house or outside. I also can't sell it anywhere. In my backpack, it only appears in the ALL HOUSING ITEMS category. :(

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I submitted a bug and Kingsisle said they're going to look into this. Hopefully soon we'll be able to place our pilloried skeletons!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I also received a pilloried skeleton and it has a "no trade" on it. I also can not place it anywhere inside or outside my house or even on the stage area. I hope KI is working on it - it would look neat near the stage area!

Saffron Earthmender
lvl 50 Life

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
I reported it and apparently its still not fixed. this is an old problem. cant KI just delete it? or something? cause this is just silly to let such a reoccurring problem go on.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
I have two of the Pillorys from DS (no skeleton). I have a Desert Oasis home and put one inisde the tent and one outside by the Oasis with no problem. Last night I got a set of Wall Chains that do not fit onto any wall inside my Imperial Palace. I have not tried my other houses yet.

As for the Pilloried Skeleton, my friend has the large DS home and he was able to put it in the basement area.