Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potion Bottles, in need....can you help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
:-o How many potion bottles can a character have? If we can have more than one bottle, where/how can I buy them or find them? I hope someone can give me an answer. Thanks.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
The most at present are 3 that you can have. You get them by moving up in levels and going to others lands.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Hi
You get 3 potion bottles throughout the game. One of my characters is a level 50 and has finished all the quests and defeated Malistaire and has gotten only 3 bottles.

You get one bottle from the Head Master, Ambrose before you have to do Golem Tower.

You get the second potion bottle when you go into Kroktopia from Sergeant Major Talbot.

The third bottle is given to you in Mooshu from Noboru Akiame (almost positive he's the one who gives it to you).

It seems that you are given the bottles when you go into an area that has longer and/or harder towers. In Mooshu you have the towers with the end fight having the baddie with maga health (hit) points.

Hope this helps,
Sierra LegendWeaver
Level 44
DragonSpyre

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
You can have up to three potion bottles. The only way to get them is to advance through the main quest series (in other words, keep doing the quests in your book). Ambrose gives you the first one, I believe after you finish Unicorn Way. The second is given by Major Talbot in Krokotopia when you have earned the Key to travel there on your own. The third is given when you earn the key to Marleybone.

If you are running out of mana too often, look for gear that increases your maximum mana, so each of your potion bottles will hold more at one time.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Currently three is the max you can have. You are given them as 'gifts' for completing certain portions of the game. You get the first fairly early on in Wizard City, the second you get upon entering Krok, and the third upon entering Marleybone.

Defender
May 06, 2009
You will get a max of 3 potion bottles, you gain them as you access krockatopia and marleybone. I know at times I wish we could have more then 3 but that is what we get.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
um... arlady, you get the third bottle when you start marlybone. (not trying to be rude) hope that refreshes your memory!

Blaine DarkHorn

Lv. 30 necromancer

Survivor
May 31, 2009
:DThanks for answering my question about the potion bottle.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Actually i'm pretty sure you get the third potion in Mooshu