Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 2 minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
A couple of days ago I saw a level 28 death wizard summoning a rank 2 death minion. I was wondering was that a bug or do necromancers get a rank two minion anyway. It was a skeletal warrior rank 2. I'm an ice wizard and i would love a rank two minion. does anyone know if you can get rank two minions?

Jacob Winterhaven level28

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
lvljvl3 wrote:
A couple of days ago I saw a level 28 death wizard summoning a rank 2 death minion. I was wondering was that a bug or do necromancers get a rank two minion anyway. It was a skeletal warrior rank 2. I'm an ice wizard and i would love a rank two minion. does anyone know if you can get rank two minions?

Jacob Winterhaven level28

i dont know how to get a rank two minion but once you get to lvl 28th you at least get a rank 1 because i saw a ice wizard summon a rank 2 ice giant

blaze giantthief lvl 27th

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
The death minion depends on how many pips you have for the rank. I had a spectral servant at one time and it said rank 4 and had 700 hp and I have also had a banshee and a ghoul and they were different ranks and health. These were all called with different numbers of pips and I dont remember the number either. If they did that for all the minions that would be cool. I mean giving them different ranks depending on how many pips are used to summon them. I.E. 1 pip is rank 1, 2 pips rank 2, 3 pips rank, etc.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
i have yet too get my Ice minion to go higher then rank one it cost 3 pips i had 7 and it stay rank 1 ... can someone explain how to get a rank 2+ ice minion ? Thx