Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle Privacy

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2008
I am currently up to the DragonSpyre level of the game. I now get to battle 8K and 7K monsters. Not easy. My husband and I have a strategy that we are trying to see if it will work. But we can't. Why? Because of immature and self-centered children like "Alyssa Bluepetal". With all our battle slots filled, she came into our battle and demanded that we get rid of our minions so she could battle with us. Aside from the fact that it would upset the strategy my husband and I had, she appeared to not be even remotely qualified for that realm yet. She appeared to have teleported in on somebody elses coat tails. But once we told her we were not dropping our minions for her, she then proceeded to sit in the middle of our battle, posting constantly, running though our characters and in general being a childish, distracting nuisance. Needless to say, when one of the minions did die, she then entered the battle, knowing full well we did not wish her to. Of course, we both fled. It was not worth having some 2nd realm child sit in on our hard earned battle (we only had 1k hit points to go with good health on our side) and taking the benefits for herself. This happens too often and I'm getting tired of it. There are plenty of other games that have these problems fixed. Why not you?

I am not the first person with this problem when trying to battle. I've seen other people on this board complain about it too. So I implore you to fix these problems. Is it so hard to "fade out" a character running through an active battle? This could allow people to watch a battle and help if necessary or if invited. But it would keep the immature actions of a few rotten apples to a minimum.

And it would also be great to do something about people who teleport to you during a battle too. Like maybe have them land outside of the battle. Too often they are just bored and porting to friends but not really wanting to battle. So they come in, bring more monsters and then flee, leaving serious players to clean up their mess.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
i am at marleybone and it seems the father i get in the game the worse this problem gets i agree that we should have the option to invite to the battle as well as porting to someone i have had to delete more people than i can count because they constantly port to me when i am in a boss battle and it glitches the game like in the fang quest in krocotopia i had to do it 4 times because of that

so please make an option so we have a little controle of battle entry and porting like when some one tries to enter battle or port to us a message pops up asking us if we allow them too