Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

just got enough money for a house but...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
i dont know if i should buy one, i mean, i also want a staff

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Um... Uh... I would get the staff, just to me seems nicer. XD But do whatever you want..... it's your choice...... :P

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Houses have HORRIBLE resale value. So pick carefully. An $8,000 house resells for about $400. That's pretty lame. I'd stick with the staff and just keep saving furniture drops until you had the money for a house again.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
A lot of people buy a house, just to find out that there's a better one they'd rather have (with their gold already spent). Then again, it's really entirely up to you. If you enjoy decorating and purchasing furniture items more than constantly farming, then you might be happier with a house. But, if you find yourself needing a boost in battle and the staff has great stats or something (and you don't really use your house that much) then you might want to just buy the staff. In general, though, I'd just keep saving your gold after you buy one thing until you can afford the other.

-Scarlet Angelbane

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Sometimes I like to think this....

-Which could help me in battles and give me more power? Staff.

-Is this Wizard101 or DesignACastle101? Wizard101, so the main thing is magic.

-A house would be nice but a staff could help me in future battles which will be tougher.

I'm saving up for a house since I already have a staff but it's mainly your choice.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Darkstorm you may also want to consider that people play games for different reasons. I happen to like the idea of housing and having a place to keep my stuff.

FYI. I have the "staff" and the "house". =)

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Well the staff must be cheaper than the house, so save up to buy both! I would buy the house first though, it took me a while to save up for my house, the first MS house (and my mom wouldn't let me buy crowns). But it is entirely up to you.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
PeteWhite wrote:
Houses have HORRIBLE resale value. So pick carefully. An $8,000 house resells for about $400. That's pretty lame. I'd stick with the staff and just keep saving furniture drops until you had the money for a house again.

I belive the number you ar looking for is 401 and i know