Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whats the quest to get to moo shu from mb

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
lvljvl3 wrote:
The title explains it all.

lol, umm...... you have to get the quest to find meowiarty at the top of big ben and that's the last quest in mb. i hoped i helped! :D :) :]

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
You have to fight Meowarity Who is a cat spreading evil throughout Marleybone MWAHAHAHAHA sorry about that just got into character.
P.S. i think it really doesn't make sense because half the guys you have to fight before Meowarity have more health than him. that was really weird but yeah thats pretty much all you gotta do. here's the order of things
1. Hyde park
2. Chelsea court
3. Ironworks
4. um something else i don't remember the name of
5. katzenstein's lab
6.after that i think is Big Ben but i think i missed something
anyways Big Ben is where Meowarity is and then you get a cool flag and you can you to mooshu yada yada yada you know the rest.
Hope this helps - Destiny Darkblood ICE wizard level 36 Author of The tale of Destiny darkblood and official friend and biggest fan of Sierra Winterbreeze lol

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
forevertomboy wrote:
You have to fight Meowarity Who is a cat spreading evil throughout Marleybone MWAHAHAHAHA sorry about that just got into character.
P.S. i think it really doesn't make sense because half the guys you have to fight before Meowarity have more health than him. that was really weird but yeah thats pretty much all you gotta do. here's the order of things
1. Hyde park
2. Chelsea court
3. Ironworks
5. katzenstein's lab
anyways Big Ben is where Meowarity is and then you get a cool flag and you can you to mooshu yada yada yada you know the rest.
Hope this helps - Destiny Darkblood ICE wizard level 36 Author of The tale of Destiny darkblood and official friend and biggest fan of Sierra Winterbreeze lol

Um sorry to say but you missed a lot of things. Such as New gate Prison, Kinights court, counterweight east, and counterweight west, ( and the optional kensington park )

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Proman1355 wrote:
forevertomboy wrote:
1. Hyde park
2. Chelsea court
3. Ironworks
5. katzenstein's lab

Um sorry to say but you missed a lot of things. Such as New gate Prison, Kinights court, counterweight east, and counterweight west, ( and the optional kensington park )

o ya i think those where the things i said but i said i forgot the name so technecally, i didn't miss them... just saying

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
forevertomboy wrote:
1. Hyde park
2. Chelsea court
3. Ironworks
5. katzenstein's lab
Apperently, you did miss some things, the one after Ironworks is Newgate Prison, and Knight's Court which is at Scotland's Roof. You also missed the Couterweights before Big Ben. Christina Sunblossom Level 37 Life Wizard

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009