Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture Idea: Clothing mannequin

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2009
An idea for a house item, taken from one of my other favorite games of this type, 'Fable' -- a clothing mannequin, which will perhaps have the head and hands of a puppet minion, but otherwise the hat, clothes, boots and even wand that you 'store' in them. Perhaps one or two of each.

This will allow you to show off the gear that got you through the game. I don't feel like selling those things, but they're just sitting in my bank or attic taking up space.

Obviously you would limit this to maybe one per space, the way some statues are. Maybe you could even pick from a set of poses.

You would buy this from the furniture dealer, and maybe some special mannequins could drop from bosses (glass maybe, or one that looks like you do)

What do people think of this?

Defender
May 28, 2009
Sweet! I am a serious pack rat in games. I keep everything I get in most games but Wizard101 forces the issue with a limited back pack. I would love to be able to display the gear that I purchased or was rewarded. I would also think that having 20 - 30 mannequin's spread out around the house would be hilarious! :D

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I agree with this whole heartedly.

I'm slowly working to collect the house specfic dragonspyre gear, more so I have it than anything else, I still have the old mooshu crown gear so most of this isn't more powerful, I'm ice so I don't get the fun 15% fire and storm do. But regardless it would be a nice way to show off your accomplishments, if you could hang clothes out for show, or maybe even swords or wands. Something to do with the stuff we get from combat besides selling it.

Personally, I'd think it was impressive, and stupid lucky, to see someone with a complete set of mooshu swords on the wall.

As a further thought of the original idea.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I like this idea too; you can show off gear with great appearances, cause lots of godd looking gear in this have poor stats which make wizards want to vendor them for money.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
May 06, 2009
LordAnubis wrote:
Personally, I'd think it was impressive, and stupid lucky, to see someone with a complete set of mooshu swords on the wall.

Yes, I like this idea too! Maybe a weapons rack or something, that you can put up to three swords on, then mount on the wall.

Defender
May 06, 2009
LordAnubis wrote:

I like that too! Maybe a wall-mounted rack that can display up to three swords, and maybe a floor-mounted one for staffs (like the dragonrider one).