Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decorating your Castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
My son was so excited. He finally bought a castle and he just got a couple things to decorate it with, a death plaque and two fancy wall sconces. He wanted to hang them around his door.

Well, we went to hang them, and they would hang for a second then fade back into his inventory. He is so upset.

I have searched everywhere but can't seem to find anything that will tell me any specfic rules on hanging things. We have tried these three items all over his castle, and we can't get them to hang anywhere in the castle at all! They will hang for a couple seconds then fade back into the inventory. Is there something we are missing? Anyone have any help at all?

Thank you so much....
Mom of three that play Wizard101

Administrator
Oh my that is strange!

Quick question, are the items red when he tries to hang them up? An item that is highlighted read means it cannot be placed in that spot. This often happens when you're trying to fit a large wall hanging on a small wall, it just won't fit.

If the items should fit, but they're just not 'sticking' please contact Mr Lincoln so he can take a closer look at what is going on.
Just click the Help & Support tab on the left and scroll to the bottom of that page.

Thank you for reporting this!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Thanks.

They are not turning red, and they are pretty small itmes.

I will check with him.

Thank you.