Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena entrances in different worlds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere, so does anyone know where the different locations to the PVP arenas in worlds other than Wizard City are located? I've only seen the Wizard City entrance, but noticed that in addition to coming across multiple folks in the ranked PVP way above me in level, that in different duels it placed me in different arenas in different worlds. Is there only one way in & this just a feature to make the dueling more interesting, or are there indeed other ways in to the PVP arenas?

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
It says that because when ur in the Arena Battling, it transports you to different arena BATTLEGROUNDS!!! So if it says they are in Marlybone Arena, they are in Marlybone Battleground.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Thanks for the response...I'd forgotten I'd posted that, lol. I've now since learned by *much* experience that even tho the duels take place in the the worlds, there's only one way in & so learned the answer to my own question.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
You're welcome. I wish there were arena entrances in different worlds. Because I am in Mooshu and i don't want to have to go ALL OF THE WAY back to wizard city just for a pvp battle.