Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

between dying and the commons

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
I have submitted a trouble ticket for this bu was wondering if it happens to anyone else. It only seems to happen on the laptop. sometimes when going from one part of a world and another you dont end up going anyplace and all the npcs vanish and you are alone on the street. thsi usually ends after about a minutes with a notice about this area being closed and then it will work fine the next time you try. this time I died and am stuck in an empty mooshoo. I cant end the game session and if i x out of the window and log back in i am still there, alone. Has anyone else had this problem?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
kordach wrote:
I have submitted a trouble ticket for this bu was wondering if it happens to anyone else. It only seems to happen on the laptop. sometimes when going from one part of a world and another you dont end up going anyplace and all the npcs vanish and you are alone on the street. thsi usually ends after about a minutes with a notice about this area being closed and then it will work fine the next time you try. this time I died and am stuck in an empty mooshoo. I cant end the game session and if i x out of the window and log back in i am still there, alone. Has anyone else had this problem?

This has happened to me. It was fixed after maybe 5 log inns.

I died in a battle and the battle dissappeard and the overhead view was still in action. I had to log out and log back in. When the screen verifiing charicter appeard it lasted for 1-3 minuts before placing an exit down below. I submitted it as a bug so your not alon

Survivor
May 23, 2008
I get this on my laptop when traveling, just assumed it was due to hotel wireless. Generally a restart will 'fix'' it. Oddly enough, other connectivity is not impacted and I have not see it on other games (i.e. WOW)

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
This happens to me quite a bit. I have a lame internet connection (i live in a condo building with wireless internet flying all around all over the place). When it happens to me, sometime I have to restart Wizard101 completely. It just depends on how the game is feeling at the moment. But you are not alone! :-)

Sarai Dragonstone Lvl 50 Ice/Storm
Sarai Dragonheart Lvl 17 Storm/Death