Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian Chests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I've been on Wizard101 for about a week now and have come across 3 Obsidian Chest in the boss fights of Nightshade Gobbler king and one croc guy in Krokotopia. How do you open these?? I tried playing the bosses over and over to see if a key would drop to no avail HELP!

Administrator
A Dragonspyre quest will send you back to these areas, but until then, Young Wizard, the Obsidian Chests will remain a mystery.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
A Dragonspyre quest will send you back to these areas, but until then, Young Wizard, the Obsidian Chests will remain a mystery.

Does that mean we will have to evantually have to fight all of these battles again or just revisit the areas?

not that i would mind ripping through them

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Littleabney wrote:
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Does that mean we will have to evantually have to fight all of these battles again or just revisit the areas?

not that i would mind ripping through them

Well, I'm on that quest and it's really not that hard to fight them all. When you get that quest it will seem so easy that your practically walking threw the battles.