Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making a Video about Wizard101

AuthorMessage
We're considering making a video with a green screen that would be available to the community to edit and play with. For example, our video would be of Merle and Gamma with a green background. You could take that video and edit it to look like Merle and Gamma were in Vegas. If we did that, how many of you would participate?

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I would! Sounds fun! It looks interesting! When do you plan to open it to public is it comes out???

Blake LionFlame
lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
I would be intrested in that as long as i can do it an home, I don't think my mom will drive me all the way to texas.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I think that would be awesome Lady Oriel! I'd put Merle and Gamma underwater, if I could! :D

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
LadyOriel wrote:
We're considering making a video with a green screen that would be available to the community to edit and play with. For example, our video would be of Merle and Gamma with a green background. You could take that video and edit it to look like Merle and Gamma were in Vegas. If we did that, how many of you would participate?

I could....I am near the St. Louis area and I'd be willing to take Merle and Gamma to the Arch...lol or on a Showboat on the Mississippi River....let me know what you'd like and I'll see what I can do.

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I would i love tech stuff and i would love to join in that since i have lots of time on my hands

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Totaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd put them in a firey pit of despair!

I'd love it!

-Morgrim Hexcrafter

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
Sounds awesome, I have been wanting to dust off my video editing programs for a while now :)

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
i definately would use that, but it wwould have to be accesable from home on a pc.

I WOULD DEFINATELY USE THIS.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Yeah I would love to join in and help as long as it is on the pc at home. Unless you plan to come to Canberra Australia and I can show them with Parliament house in the background or Kangaroos or Sydney opera house or The great big red rock in the middle of the desert. :P

Anyway this would be fun I always make videos fro Youtube with this game.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
you guys (that put places for them to go) are all thinking to short YOU SHOULD PUT THEM RIDING ON HUGE DOGS OR BOAR :D

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think maybe that I would make them, if I could, I would make them be underwater. Oh and I guess I just made a suggestion. Maybe you guys should try to add that to the green screen options.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
This sounds cool. As long as you can do it on your computer. I would put them in space :D .

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I would like to help!

I have a great editing software (Sony Vegas 8.0 Pro)
I also live in Vegas so I could help it look more and more like Vegas on the green screen.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
That would be sweet. If i could i'd but merle and gamma sitting on top of Malistaire while they are in the north pole.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I think it would be great fun, and i'd love to mess with it if I had any idea how. :)

Would it come with instructions? :D