Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is anyone else still having trouble getting gift c

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
There are no 7-11s near where I live in PA, but there are three Rite Aids in town. The gift cards have still not appeared. I was told by a manager at one of the Rite Aids, that if Rite Aid says they are going to carry the cards, they will eventually get them, and to keep checking.

It is just that it is taking so long! Does every other Rite Aid have them now?

Feeling left out....

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
smvb wrote:
There are no 7-11s near where I live in PA, but there are three Rite Aids in town. The gift cards have still not appeared. I was told by a manager at one of the Rite Aids, that if Rite Aid says they are going to carry the cards, they will eventually get them, and to keep checking.

Feeling left out....

I can relate to feeling left out. I don't have a Rite Aid near me and the closest 7-11 is over 60 miles away!

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Yes, I also have the same problem, but for different reasons. I live in canada, and as such we do not have access to the cards.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
ninnian wrote:
smvb wrote:

Feeling left out....

I can relate to feeling left out. I don't have a Rite Aid near me and the closest 7-11 is over 60 miles away!

I'm having trouble at rite aid too... and there is no 7-11 near me either... :(

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I wish they would just save the plastic (can't reuse the cards) expand the Buy Crowns - shop page and just add the codes for the gift cards on the website.
Everyone would have access to them.
KI would make more money and then landfills
would be a little less cluttered with plastic. :D

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
Just a follow-up to say that a Rite Aid near me finally received gift cards on Saturday!!!

I would still be interested to know if there are other Rite Aids that don't have them yet....

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
lapsa05 wrote:
I wish they would just save the plastic (can't reuse the cards) expand the Buy Crowns - shop page and just add the codes for the gift cards on the website.
Everyone would have access to them.
KI would make more money and then landfills
would be a little less cluttered with plastic. :D

I like that idea too.

but I think the whole reason behind the gift cards is for the people that don't have CC to be able to get a sub to w101 or maybe I am wrong 8)