Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sweet revenge!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
I recently got the quest Sweet revenge and follow the arrow under a water
fall to get to a door I cant go through to talk to a tree pls hlp any ingo would b nice
Thnx.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
amandagirl0422 wrote:
I recently got the quest Sweet revenge and follow the arrow under a water
fall to get to a door I cant go through to talk to a tree pls hlp any ingo would b nice
Thnx.

8)
If its that Wizard City Quest to speak with Mortis .... be patient, since a future quest will unlock the doors for you ....

If not, then beats me how you get through them ....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 41, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
That is a death school quest if I am not mistaken. You need to defeat Lord Nightshade before you can enter there. After you finish Fire Cat Alley you should get a quest from Ambrose to defeat a boss Soul something and then after you defeat him then you get the Lord Nightshade quest in the haunted cave. Once you defeat him you get to go to Nightside after you talk to Ambrose.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Relax. You will.

There are quite a few quests that are set in zones you don't have access to ... yet.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
So I have this same quest. I went in to defeat the ghost and the skeleton and after I did, it said I had to still defeat the skeleton even though I already had. I went back and talked to the Death School Instructor (Cant remember his name) in Ravenwood and he said I completed the quest but I did not get any reward and it says I still have to defeat the skeleton in my quest log. Help me please!

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
ridetolive25 wrote:
So I have this same quest. I went in to defeat the ghost and the skeleton and after I did, it said I had to still defeat the skeleton even though I already had. I went back and talked to the Death School Instructor (Cant remember his name) in Ravenwood and he said I completed the quest but I did not get any reward and it says I still have to defeat the skeleton in my quest log. Help me please!

submit a bug report to mr lincon

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Same here submitted a ticket and nothing. Death mages are resisted enough in the game against the undead we don't need our trainer resisting us as well lol. HELP US FIX THIS!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Okay, many of us submitted a bug day one of the patch. I think it is also interferring with additional quests for spells at higher levels...also reported.

My guess is that getting us this spell isn't a top priority as it affects only 1/7 of the character population :( Come on KI, that spell is needed...and very quickly reached in the game.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
behind the water is the death tower and school me being a death wizard I spend alot of time in that place(NIGHT SIDE) and alot. :D :?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I received a reply from Mr. Lincoln the day after I put in a s upprt ticket, I believe Iw as the first to report the problem. The reply said that they would look into the issue. It has been several days now and I have not heard any update.

Hopefully everyone with the issue will file a support ticket so they are aware the problem affect more than a few people.