Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Equipment For Pets!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
This was an idea I thought of while writing my NEW PET subject! I can't remember if other wizards thought of this too, but i'm sure they have. Anyway, I think there should be clothing and wands for pets! They could have hats, robes, shoes or boots, and wands! This feature would make pets a lot more unique, especially those of which can't be colored. :-o

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Rabbits4ever wrote:
This was an idea I thought of while writing my NEW PET subject! I can't remember if other wizards thought of this too, but i'm sure they have. Anyway, I think there should be clothing and wands for pets! They could have hats, robes, shoes or boots, and wands! This feature would make pets a lot more unique, especially those of which can't be colored. :-o

I was thinking that to!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Well there would have to be crown items for pets. But ... there would have to be more item space :D

Defender
May 06, 2009
Personally I think it would be a bad idea(delt with it in other games EQ1 for example). First of off our pets are not persistant meaning we have to recreate/summon them every battle. Secondly if this was implemented that means that the power of the wizard with a pet has now increased and would require rebalancing of all of the existing spells of those wizards and or content to acomidate the increase in power. Third (shudder) that would also mean you would have to farm gear for your pet inaddition to you. Granted it might be purchasable but the better gear is only going to be from boss fights.