Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
This might be somewhere here but if not here goes:

1. Pets - is it possible to make it so we can leave our pets at home? We are proud of our pets and cant use but one at a time. It would be nice if we could detach them in our homes to run around.

2. Houses - I wish we could share houses with our other characters. May kids here do not have access to money as the adults. It would be nice if the backpack had option to share a house or buy new one.

3. Houses - May of us play the game so we are not home much. Then again kids may not be able to buy crowns, houses, etc. Option to allow room-mates would be nice. They can add furniture and move there own. The owner could move all furniture and arrange it they way they like.

4. Furniture - Kitchen set, bathroom set, dinning room set, living room set. It would be nice to have normal house hold items. Like to have each world these items that match. All this random stuff is ok. Nice to have items that match the work and sets. Be able to buy one thing at a time of course but nice to have things that go with world.

5. List - Be nice to have a list of all the worlds and random items that are just laying around. This way we know we have the items. Not tell us where they are just what world and how many items to look for laying around.

6. Walls - More paintings, flags, stuff for hanging on the walls be nice. Maybe trophies for each school, pictures of schools, posters, banners, flags be nice to hang on walls and put outside.

Ok, I think I got it all here. LOL Just a few things I would like to see. Thanks for all the cool stuff you have so far. Love to play the game.

Be nice not always type words. Is it possible to have stuff like:
ttyl, nvm, ppl, plz, ty, yw, lol, brb, brt, idk - I am sure there is more but cant rememer atm. Thanks! Destiny UnicornWhisper

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
poff1999 wrote:
This might be somewhere here but if not here goes:

1. Pets - is it possible to make it so we can leave our pets at home? We are proud of our pets and cant use but one at a time. It would be nice if we could detach them in our homes to run around.

2. Houses - I wish we could share houses with our other characters. May kids here do not have access to money as the adults. It would be nice if the backpack had option to share a house or buy new one.

3. Houses - May of us play the game so we are not home much. Then again kids may not be able to buy crowns, houses, etc. Option to allow room-mates would be nice. They can add furniture and move there own. The owner could move all furniture and arrange it they way they like.

4. Furniture - Kitchen set, bathroom set, dinning room set, living room set. It would be nice to have normal house hold items. Like to have each world these items that match. All this random stuff is ok. Nice to have items that match the work and sets. Be able to buy one thing at a time of course but nice to have things that go with world.

5. List - Be nice to have a list of all the worlds and random items that are just laying around. This way we know we have the items. Not tell us where they are just what world and how many items to look for laying around.

6. Walls - More paintings, flags, stuff for hanging on the walls be nice. Maybe trophies for each school, pictures of schools, posters, banners, flags be nice to hang on walls and put outside.

Ok, I think I got it all here. LOL Just a few things I would like to see. Thanks for all the cool stuff you have so far. Love to play the game.

Be nice not always type words. Is it possible to have stuff like:
ttyl, nvm, ppl, plz, ty, yw, lol, brb, brt, idk - I am sure there is more but cant rememer atm. Thanks! Destiny UnicornWhisper

They have the list part already