Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Oh My Gosh I have so many ideas. BTW i just found out how to use this 8)

To interact with objects
I hate how you just buy the furniture and you cant even use it. before i didn't know that so i bought a lot of it.

To boot people out of your room.

People kept coming into my castle when i was still moving stuff around. They got caught and kept inviting their friends it really annoyed me. So instead of ignoring everyone i need to boot them out. Boot means kick but in a nicer way. :D

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
I think there should be objects like cars so people can get around and it should be affordible it should be in the 20's or 30's. It shouldn't be member only either because everyone is not a member and it should be objects like seats where players can sit and the cars can hold mre than one person.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Have you thought about leaving and de-equipping the house? Wouldn't it be great if unwanted guests went into limbo with the house?

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
They really should make an option to not allow people to port to you, that would solve a lot of problems involving uninvited wizards. As for furniture, I too would like to be able to sit in my chair or actually lay down in my bed. :-)

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Haha yeah i wish we could boot ppl out of our castles because my friend walked in one time and like ran around like she's crazy or something i hope eventually we'll be able to boot ppl or have a button that says something like sorry this person is busy try again later it doesn't even have to be mean it can just be like busy. Oh and if any of you reading this is friends with a lvl 33 girl named Katie, GET OUT OF MY CASTLE! Thank you! :DD