Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dryad

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Could someone tell me what lvl you get it as cause i am a lvl 37 theurgist and i REALLY want it now!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
I think it is only a treasure card but you do get the card with the ninja pig pet on the gift card. That is if the gift cards from Rite Aid really exist, I think it is like a UFO sighting or a Big Foot sighting only a few people have seen one.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
You get it in one more level when you go to do your class quest.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Proman1355 wrote:
Could someone tell me what lvl you get it as cause i am a lvl 37 theurgist and i REALLY want it now!

Don't worry, you only need one more level. Life wizards get the spell quest for Dryad at level 38.

Only problem is, to get it you have to redo ALL of Sunken City to get to Grubb, and you have to fight Plague Oni, and sometimes you already have fought him and you must do it again. I know how hard it is... my sister made me help her with everything, since she is a Life wizard.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
I finally got it, but the quest to get it is SO annoying. First she asks you to go to grubb then she asks you to go to the plague oni, but i didnt really care so much because dryad is AWESOME.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I somewhat agree here. Moolinda Wu did not summon me for this quest. I had to drop in on her "unannounced", as it were.