Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vista Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Is anyone having Windows Vista problems. I am running Vista and game does work. But there are glitches here and there. Mostly I will be in an area and won't be able to enter doors or I am in the middle of a area expecting a fight but there is no one in the area.

I know that the game is always being patched and such but this has been going on for the past few nights. I am not really that mad but just wanted to inquire. Thanks for all your time.

Tommy

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
The problem probably isn't Vista. If you can't go through a door, that's most likely caused by lag.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
DQuartermane wrote:
Is anyone having Windows Vista problems. I am running Vista and game does work. But there are glitches here and there. Mostly I will be in an area and won't be able to enter doors or I am in the middle of a area expecting a fight but there is no one in the area.

I know that the game is always being patched and such but this has been going on for the past few nights. I am not really that mad but just wanted to inquire. Thanks for all your time.

Tommy

I too am using Windows Vista,and have had the same problems.
When this problem occurs,I have found that logging out of the game,and restarting my computer,temporarily fixes the problem,(until the next time it happens).