Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
i have been tring to find the quest to get the key to go to DS! Someone please tell me what quest you do in mooshu? Does it have any thing in marlybone? do you haveto get all the books in marlybone and mooshu?
thanks!

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
You have to defeat the Jade Oni, then talk to emperor yoshito, he tells you to go to headmaster. Headmaster sends you to Cyrus drake and when you go into the myth tower like he says, You have to defeat cyrus drake yourself. Then, you go to DS. Or, if you did this, it's on the second pag of the spirial world teleporter.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
you got to simply do all the main story line quests in mooshu and kill the jade oni the talk to the emperor of ms and go to ambrose and then off to ds

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
First of all, no, you do not need to get all the books or smiths or beetles or any of the extra things in any of the worlds to progress in the game.

Secondly, to obtain the key to Dragonspyre you need to defeat Jade Oni. Follow the main storyline quests throughout MooShu and you will eventually get to him. You must first beat War Oni, Death Oni, and Plague Oni before you will be ready to face him.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
thefireball123456 wrote:
Aren't you forgetting that you have to defeat Cyrus Drake before getting in DS?!?

Okay, that too...

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Be patient now, MS is a harder world. If you just do the main quests then you should be there. Beating the Jade Oni is not simple though. Neither is Cyrus. He nearly beat me! Just remember we all have our own pace

Survivor
May 13, 2009
ok but the only quest i can find to do is find allthe books. do i have to fix the bridge that is broken and do smthg with the tree of life?

also thanks to taking the time to answer my questions

Defender
May 06, 2009
caz333 wrote:
Be patient now, MS is a harder world. If you just do the main quests then you should be there. Beating the Jade Oni is not simple though. Neither is Cyrus. He nearly beat me! Just remember we all have our own pace

Well, we do need to defeat the Jade Oni, but not the one that will sometimes be in the palace because someone else triggered it.

Hint: if the Emperor is not STANDING (ie, if he's still lying down) it's not the Jade Oni fight you need in order to get to MooShu. It's probably triggered by someone else either by having the quest, or by activating the brazier at the bottom of the stairs (which you can only do after curing the Emperor). Trust me, you will know. I say this because the Jade Oni was one of my very first kills when I got to MooShu, while in a group.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
If you do all the quests on each world for Zeke, you get a training point. It has allowed me to complete almost three whole schools. It's worth doing to level up faster and get the training points.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I have been in Mooshu for a long time now. I had a quest to heal the emperor, but it disappeared. I did all the quests, defeated the Plague Oni, Death Oni, and War Oni, and I did the tree of life. After I finally got to the tree of life, the quest to heal the emperor disappeared. I know I had it, because the guy to the left of the palace as you face it keeps telling me that the emperor worsens and we need a cure soon. I can enter the throne room, and I can approach the emperor, but he is laying down. I cannot talk to the Jade Champion, nor can I interact with anything in the room.

I have beat the Jade Oni twice when with someone else. I can't move on as it is now. What am I missing? I don't have a single quest left for Mooshu in my quest log. Is this some sort of bug? Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a suggestion or solution? I could sure use some help!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
Mischelle40 wrote:
After I finally got to the tree of life, the quest to heal the emperor disappeared. I know I had it, because the guy to the left of the palace as you face it keeps telling me that the emperor worsens and we need a cure soon. I can enter the throne room, and I can approach the emperor, but he is laying down. I cannot talk to the Jade Champion, nor can I interact with anything in the room.

I have beat the Jade Oni twice when with someone else. I can't move on as it is now.

If you are able to enter the palace without the aid of another wizard, then I believe that you, personally, need to activate the lantern at the bottom of the steps/in front of the doors in the jade palace This will trigger the jade oni to respawn. Fight him. Upon his defeat, talk to both the jade champion and the emperor. If you don't talk with both of them, you won't receive the quest to talk to Merle Ambrose, who gives you the quest to travel to Dragonspyre.

Hope this helps. :)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
tyler41230 wrote:
you got to simply do all the main story line quests in mooshu and kill the jade oni the talk to the emperor of ms and go to ambrose and then off to ds

I did that and ambrose said these are dark times i need to think more!