Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

big ben, bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
This morning I completed all but Meowiarty in big ben with another player. After we defeated Crusher on the 14th floor, he had to go. I was walking towards the next door when he logged out. the game froze and then the game bumped me out of the dungeon!! I lost everything-it completely reset. I don't understand why? I never died or logged out and was just hitting the walking arrow on my keyboard.

I am so bummed about this. It only took us an hour and a half, but still!

has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you,
Tara Wildflower
myth lvl 34

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Yes, this has been happening to me and my friends consistently. It doesn't matter which dungeon we are in, it's happened in Sunken City, Big Ben, Katzenstein's Lab. It's getting really annoying and makes it really hard to complete quests.

I've noticed that being automatically teleported out of the dungeon also happens when someone from the party teleports out of the dungeon. It takes the rest of the party out of the dungeon as well.

Hope there is a fix for this soon because we just spent over 40 minutes in Katzenstein's lab, only to be ported out during a boss fight.