Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where To Find ALL -70% SHIELDS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
ok my main character is a death wizard. i know that most schools off shield with the corresponding weak school but where can i find shields that come in masses that take off 70% off the corresponding damage i know the tree in krokotopia offers blades and traps but i am looking for the shields that come in that order as well like the shield that protects from life death and myth all at once as well as the shield that protects from storm fire and ice if anyone can aide me i would deeply be gratuitous b/c i love to PvP alot and those shields would aide my arsenal please any help is appreciated

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ForeSakened1 wrote:
ok my main character is a death wizard. i know that most schools off shield with the corresponding weak school but where can i find shields that come in masses that take off 70% off the corresponding damage i know the tree in krokotopia offers blades and traps but i am looking for the shields that come in that order as well like the shield that protects from life death and myth all at once as well as the shield that protects from storm fire and ice if anyone can aide me i would deeply be gratuitous b/c i love to PvP alot and those shields would aide my arsenal please any help is appreciated

I believe those are Balance specific, but you can probably find as Tresure cards (buy, crown packs, or drops)...and I think they are not -70%, but less...again, a zero pip spell with three different shields isn't bad deal.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
The little girl in wiz city commons in the mini game areas (she is standing on the stage) sells all the shields. The only for your school is usually free. the rest cost a training point.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
All of the -70% shields defend against two schools of magic (with a separate shield for each) and are trainable from the trainers in Ravenwood.

For comparison, all of the -80% shields defend against one school of magic and are trainable from Sabrina Greenstar. Tower shield is -50% and defends against all schools, but only one hit total, not one for each school. You may be looking for Elemental Shield and Spirit Shield, which each defend against three schools (with a separate shield for each), but those are -50% damage, not -70%. They are available as quest rewards to the quests Enrollment and Rescue Report, respectively, but only for Balance wizards.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Sabrina Greenstar in Wizard City Fairgrounds has a single -80% shield for all schools except for balance, but each costs a Training Point. I believe that there are also shields as you were asking, but they are for balance school. I am not entirely sure what their amount is, but I know they are for a spell quest in Balance school at a low level, fortunately. As someone above stated, the only other way to get them is as a Treasure Card.

There is also Tower Shield, which is the level 16 spell for Ice. If you put your training points towards this school until at least that level, you will get a -50% shield for all schools including balance. I find it very helpful, much better than school specific ones.