Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vault teleporting in The Grand Chasm

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Hello all!

I just want to find out why no one can teleport into a vault because my friends want to help me with to vaults yet they can't teleport. Why is this?

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
Because it's DS and that's just how it works? Many of the vaults and towers in DS can only be entered through the front door and that is if both (or all three or four) people HAVE the quest or have COMPLETED the quest. Believe me, it makes DS interesting.

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 50 Ice/Storm

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
You need to have them go in with you, because once you enter a vault, your friends are blocked from teleporting to you. And, of course, there's some places that you have to do solo.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
What I want KI to do is just allow people to teleport in there.

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
Yes i know how you feel. It is especially hard when you only have a few friends online and if they haven't completed the quest yet or have the quest yet then they can't go in with you. It is not fun, but what can we do? It's supposed to be a challenge.

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 50 Ice/Storm

Sarai Dragonheart
Lvl 11 Storm/Death

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I've solo'd a lot of stuff like that because of that. I do wish I could let my friends help me sometimes but oh well.

Kaitlyn Ashflower, lvl 50, Fire, [storm and life as secondaries] currently in the Forum battling Undead and looking for Father Drake

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I didnt like the whole Cant teleport thing either with my first grandmaster because he was fire and almost every tower had fire people in it. but after a while I liked the challenge and learned how to do it solo. Main problem I ever have was losing connection within the for hours it took to do the ALL fire towers. But when i made a death guy it was much easier to solo and well i think they the best for DS but those are only to i have ever done so dont think i saying fire wasnt as good as death or ..... sorry of track ANYWAY after a while i realized it was because of an earlier complaint about lower lvls entering dragonspyre unfairly. i think this makes it to where those lvl 28's actually have to
EARN the right to do ds. only place other than that is labyrinth and malistare instanced (great spyre,Dragons Maw, Dragon scale path, Malistares lair)

Tyler&Travis spiritstrider Lvl 50 grandmasters