Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding the Smiths help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
I need help on how to find the Unicorn Way Smith and how do i get to Colossuss Blvd.? i mean i could find the Colossuss Blvd. one if u told me how to get there but i cant find the Unicorn Way one! :-( Plz tell me wat do!

- Blake Titanflame level 10 Necromancer

Developer
It may feel like you are traveling to the ends of the earth to get to the Unicorn Way Smith. But you may not actually see him until you turn around and look back in the direction from which you came.

If you're still having trouble, post up and tell us where you looked.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
It may feel like you are traveling to the ends of the earth to get to the Unicorn Way Smith. But you may not actually see him until you turn around and look back in the direction from which you came.

If you're still having trouble, post up and tell us where you looked.

Thanks! It helped a lot! Now for the Colossuss Blvd. Smith... How do I get there? Do I need to do a Quest?

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Miss Wu gave some pretty good advice about finding the Unicorn Way smith.

As for Colosuss Boulevard, you must first beat the main storyline quests in Triton Avenue, FireCat Alley, and Cyclops Lane. Once you do, talk to the Headmaster. He will give you the option of two quests. One leads to Krokotopia, the other, called "A Colossal Problem" I believe, sends you to Colosuss Boulevard. The smith there is located outside Gobblestone Castle.

To beat Triton Avenue you must help Susie, on Cyclops Lane Norlan Stormgate, and on FireCat Alley the guard guy... forgot his name, but you have to free the FireElves and defeat Prince Alicane SwiftArrow.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
I can give you hints,but that's all!(P.S. for all smiths.)
Commons Smith - Near Fairgrouds
Raven Wood Smith -Near Myth School
Unicorn Way Smith - Near entrance to Hedge Maze
Shopping District Smith - Inside hedge edgeing
Colossal Boulevard Smith - Near Gobbler king's palace
Olde Town Smith - Near Gloria Krendle
Cyclopes Lane Smith - Near Festivle Park
Triton Avenue Smith - Walk across 3 streams
Fire Cat Alley Smith - Around Fire Globe Theater

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Thanks! I got to Colossuss Blvd before u posted, I think... And now (I'm not that great of a fighter) I need help with Lord Nightshade... (YES!!!! FINALLY!!! AFTER ALL THIS TIME!!!! ) So thanks for all the help!!!

~Blake Titanflame Level 12 Necromancer/Diviner