Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get to oasis/krocktopia/etc?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
im level 25 as of this writing. ive done alot of quests in wizard city and such and one day, through a friend, i ported to oasis--a whole new world for me. while there i also discovered krockotopia, krockosphinx, and a whole new city---regent square....all of which i can only get to by porting to a friend.

so how do i port to these areas by myself? i asked others, and all they say is "do quests in wizard city" which is a stupid answer because it isnt specific as to WHAT quests to do. now i know there has to be some method because ive seen level 16, 17, characters who are able to port there alone so i know theres no way at that level they finished all the wiz city quests.
i go to the world tree but i cannot enter, however when I use a spiral door--i cant remember where--in oasis, i can come out of the tree.
i talk to the headmaster, he offers nothing.
isnt there some sort of online quest guide somewhere?

Administrator
At level 25 you should definitely be well on your way through Krokotopia.
You may have access to this world but are not taking the doorway to get there.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia. After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre.

Once you have been given those quests, you can access the Spiral door by entering the door at the base of Bartleby the World Tree in Ravenwood.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Gamma wrote:

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia. After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre.

Once you have been given those quests, you can access the Spiral door by entering the door at the base of Bartleby the World Tree in Ravenwood.

well thats not what's happening. the only way i can go to other zones, oasis, krokotopia, krokosphinx, regency square and all the others , if im lucky enough to have a friend on thats there so i can port to him. ive done NUMEROUS wizard city quests from which im told i should get something that lets me port through the world tree. ive been over and over and double checked, and no one else anywhere in wiz. city is offering me any quests, other than quests that TAKE PLACE IN OASIS AND OTHER ZONES which i cant get to.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
You have to beat all the boss quest given by the guy in olde town in firecat alley, triton avenue, and cyclops lane. then ambrose well give you the krokotopia mission.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
duh just go to bartleby and click krokotopia and your at krokotopia.
then exit the chamber area your at krokotopia/oasis :-)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
To access Krokotopia, you must first complete all the main quests in each of the three streets you can access from Olde Town: Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley. Honestly, I'm amazed you can be lvl 25 and NOT be in Krokotopia. It would take forever to get that far without finishing those quests! Remember, after you finish up each of the streets, you must talk to Headmaster Ambrose and then defeat Foulgaze in the tower in Olde Town.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Bladerunnerr wrote:
im level 25 as of this writing. ive done alot of quests in wizard city and such and one day, through a friend, i ported to oasis--a whole new world for me. while there i also discovered krockotopia, krockosphinx, and a whole new city---regent square....all of which i can only get to by porting to a friend.

so how do i port to these areas by myself? i asked others, and all they say is "do quests in wizard city" which is a stupid answer because it isnt specific as to WHAT quests to do. now i know there has to be some method because ive seen level 16, 17, characters who are able to port there alone so i know theres no way at that level they finished all the wiz city quests.
i go to the world tree but i cannot enter, however when I use a spiral door--i cant remember where--in oasis, i can come out of the tree.
i talk to the headmaster, he offers nothing.
isnt there some sort of online quest guide somewhere?

you go to krokotopia after you are finished with firecat alley, triton ave and cyclops lane

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Bladerunnerr wrote:
Gamma wrote:

well thats not what's happening. the only way i can go to other zones, oasis, krokotopia, krokosphinx, regency square and all the others , if im lucky enough to have a friend on thats there so i can port to him. ive done NUMEROUS wizard city quests from which im told i should get something that lets me port through the world tree. ive been over and over and double checked, and no one else anywhere in wiz. city is offering me any quests, other than quests that TAKE PLACE IN OASIS AND OTHER ZONES which i cant get to.

are youi sure you did the quests in firecat alley and cyclops lane a triton ave if you cant and you haven't bought with crowns or your not a subscriber then that an't getting you anywhere

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
alienforce0320 wrote:

this guy is saying that he cant get to krokotopia becuase the headmaster hasn't told him to go there so he cant just go in the spiral chamber and click it smart one

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
well you have to fight lord nightshade in stormdrain tower i know you have heard about it. am i right :-D if you havent im going to roll my eyes like this

Survivor
May 22, 2009
after you finish firecat alley/triton avenue/cyclops lane.....you get a quest (can't remember from who) :-( to go to Stormdrain Tower to defeat final boss in wizard city...(it's in haunted cave not dark cave).....you can probably solo him but he's hard.....after you kill him go back to Merle Ambrose and then he gives you Spiral Keys. After that you go talk to Bartleby and then go inside him and start doing Krokotopia quests.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
you have to beat lord nightshade then you go and find the death school then i think you can leave because you saved wizard city from Nightshade

Survivor
May 19, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:

.... its not that easy. you first need the spiral key from headmaster ambrose who will then give you a quest to talk to bartleby and will let you into the spiral chamber in his heart

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
o my gosh ! i cant believe ur not in krokotopia yet! well ya should since you're in level 25. i mean i'm in level 21 soon to be level 22 and i'm already in the krokosphinx! here i'll help ya: ok so when you finish all the quest in fire cat alley, triton avenue, cyclops lane, and unicorn way, and defeated the bosses there, ect.........., then you will have a quest to defaet lord night shade. when you done, ya can go to kt. heres some tips to defeating lord night shade: 1. have good spells and treasure cards with ya. 2. have good health and mana. AND 3. bring friends with ya. it always help to have friends. :-D . k glad i could help!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Well all you have to do is defeat nightshade and you have acsess to krokotopia

For Krokosphinx complete and finish Pyramid of the sun then go on the boat and you may pass