Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is clothing store in Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2009
I would like to buy some new clothes in Marleybone, but I cannot find the store. Please help! I'm running around like a crazy person! :-P

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Which clothing store are you refering to? There is a shoe shop, robe, and hat shop. All of the shops that I know of are in Reagant's Square. When you first exit the Spiral Chamber, continue going forward until you reach the fountain in the center. There are shops all around you, labeled with signs indicating the items you can buy there. Walk in the doors with the signs hanging above them and lights on to enter a shop.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
yeah the stores are there, you just need to look VERY CAREFULLY, because the stores blend in rather nicely with the other buildings in Regent's Square. Remember to look at the signs above the buildings, they'll tell whether or not it's a store, and also what's sold in that store.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Once out of the world portal, you'll appear in a fancy city like area with a beautiful night sky. head north to a fountain and look at all of the buildings with yellow lights sticking out. The fonts on the stores are very different than what you would expect, so keep an eye out for any stores you may like in particular.

Adrian Thunderblood

No I do not have thunder as blood. That would be a little scary.

~Passed Krokotopia, advancing further into the Spiral!~

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
The stores are in the beginning area. Just look for the signs for the specific store you're looking for! Note: there is no pet store, but all the others are there.