Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

8 Pip Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
kobekopy86 wrote:
I got the others :D

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 100 per pip convert half to health.

dont you think the death one is a little over the eodge what about more like 50 damage for every pip with a drain

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
boyboy19 wrote:
Life - 6 pips Heal all freinds in till full health with a beam of light. :D

Death - 0 pips to swith death to life. :-D

Fire - X dumps a pot of blue fire on all enemys it does exact 600 damge if resiest it does 450 if boosted it does 650 :-)

all you guys no that the max amont for pips is 7 right? so this is a BIG waste. so when you guys are mad because KI says no to the ideas don't blame me ok?
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 22 ice goddess 8)

PS the death spell is made already for death only (i have a death wizard

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Daany2 wrote:
I have to reply that some of your "Suggestions" was overpowered or made no sense at all.
Myth is above ice barely in damage and is minion class Highest Damage should be higher then ice
Storm is the strongest with fizzlemuch and if there IS AN 8 pip spell then it would be awarded the strongest spell with 50-40% fizzle chance
Balance is the strategic class
Death is the Take-Give class
Ice is the defensive class
Fire is the linger class.
Life is (obviously) heal class.
These are my suggestions i thought up of.

Hurricane(smartest choice) Storm. 450 damage to caster and 760 to all enemies with stun. 50% chance

Barbarian. Myth. A tall man comes and deals 40 myth damage to an enemy with a club. 50 damage with the hilt of his sword and 800 with his entire sword. 80% chance

Werewolf (NONE of you suggested this?!?!?!?) Death.
A full moon appears and a loud growl and moan is heard and a wolf suddenly pounces on every enemy for 600 and gives half to every ally.

Inferno. Fire.
Out of the center of the area a gigantic pool of lava appears and a figure comes out and does 545+283 over 3 rounds to every enemy while it forms a wave and burns your enemies.

Krokopharoah's Curse. Balance.
A gigantic Krokotillian mummy case opens and sets loose a decorated Krokomummy that gives a Black Mantle spell to every enemy and blasts each one with toxic fumes for 520 damage.

Chill To the Bone. Ice.
This is a defense spell that gives a tower shield to every ally and does 100 damage per pip over 3 rounds

Mermaid. Life.
A singing figure is heard behind a waterfall and heals every player for 52+850 and places a life trap on each enemy.

Tell me what you think
If i was a spell designer. Things would be different around Wiz101

Wouldn't the moon and stuff in werewolf be kinda like the myth seven pip spell?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
WAYYY TOO OVERPOWERED PEOPLE! although the thought of 8 pip spells are interesting, NONE of your spells are unique! (no offence although i did like the werewolf idea from someone else) What really annoys me is that they are ALL (almost) multi-hit spells! too strong too. in DS you would have nearly killed all your enemies! (even though you have to suffer some damage to get the pips) If you guys really want to be heard of your spell ideas, think more about the school's PURPOSE!

Fire- its for over time hits

Thunder- Strongest hits

Ice- High health

Life- Healer

Death- Steal health

Myth- ...idk

Balance- "combined spells" turned into unique

Thos are the purposes so really think about them!

~Blaze DragonFlame, level 46 Pyromancer in DS

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Guys i gotta say i like some ideas and some i dont for example life needs an aoe if not life people will be deleted and storm will be huge imagine you have a life and balance friend with precision and gidance you have perfect accuaracy with all traps and wards you get you can hit BIG . storm is growing i barely see life wizards i know only four inculding myself . i dislike another healing spell then i am getting my death out of unicorn and into ds i like life basically because green is my fav color and i have hit hard with centaur do you know a tower once took me ten hours by myself i mean are you kidding me i need an aoe my idea is called vine wrap vine comes and crush all your enemies 485 - 500 i think is good grandmaster thurgist seth griffin ward

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
Storm: Monsoon - 500 Storm Damage to all enemies, -50 to next fire and ice spells to all friends. Clouds would appear in the sky, then the wind would blow really really fast, then the clouds would thrust into the enemies. Monsoons are seasonal wind patterns that have to do with hot and cold weather. So I thoughtI would make it put on the fire/ice shields. 8 Pips. 70% Fizzle.

Fire: Confligration - 1000 Fire damage over five rounds to all friends and enemies. Starts out like sun bird, for things of fire heading twords the middle, when they meet then burst into a huge dome of fire in the middle. It then implodes and sends fire in all directions. Then all the aura things appear around all friends and enemies. A Confligration is a uncontrolable fire... enough said. 8 Pips. 75% Fizzle.

Ice: Supercooled Rain - 650 Ice Damage and stun to all enemies. I guess it clouds would appear in the sky (Kinda looking like snow clouds) and it would start to rain. Then kinda like in Evil Snowman, Freezing wind blows across the middle and freezes the rain. Then it just takes turns hiting all the enemies and stunning them. Supercooled rain, is rain that freezes on contact, freezing things as soon as they hit something. So the stun is to represent freezing them. 8 Pips. 85% Fizzle. (I forgot the averge fizzle percent for Ice, but I think it is 85.)

Death: Leech Swarm - 120 Life Stealing for each pip on target for three rounds, convert half to life each turn. A low shallow area of water would appear in the middle. Fog would be on the water. It would look sort of like a swamp area. Then you see leeches jumping in and out of the water heading for your opponet. When they get close enough they all jump and leap down and the opponet. They hang onto them (Kinda like Blood Bat). They go away and a aura thing goes around the target. Leech's suck your blood... kinda self explainatory. The three rounds thing is to represent them handging onto you. 8 Pips. 85% Fizzle.

Let me first say I am not doing a Healing spell for life... at least not all the way, they need more offensive power.

Life 1: Heaven's Wrath (AOE - Area of Effect - Global) - 150 life damage to all enemies, and 150 health to all friends. A Bright green flash of light goes down in the middle (Looks kinda like one of the Super Life Ire, Wand/Staff attacks) It drops a seed, the seed grows into a large tree, and the branches and leaves grow down around the sides of the area. On the casters side leaves are falling, light is shining through the top (looks kinda like in the sanctuary spell, with the starting part of dryad.) On the opponets side, it is all brown and dryed up. Dead leaves and branches are falling down. After everything is fully set up, the tree goes down into the ground all spiral like, like dryad does. 8 pips. 95% Fizzle. Idk if there are Global spells that take sides, but I just invented one :P.

Myth: Achilles Heal - Absord 1500 Damage,+155 next damage to self. The middle area becomes a cave-like area. A black river is running through the middle of it. A Wraith on a rock raises up out of the water (Kinda like how kraken raises out of the water on a rock). The wraith raises some water up out of the river (Like he does with the blue energy in his spell.) And forces it at you (Like the wraith does when he is healing you in the spell.) Then the absorb appears around who ever you targeted, and the +155 next damage to self appears around you. 8 Pips. 80% Fizzle.

Balance: Inner Balance - (AOE - Area of Effect - Global) All weaknesess change to become what ever the type of school the spell is weakness. A balance AOE, the school symbols are the designs on it. 8 Pips. 85% Fizzle.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Fire: Heat Sun, does 700 damage and adds +80% fire spell to opponent

Ice: Solid Ice, does 500 damage to all opponents and adds +25 Myth,Ice,Fire,Death,Life,Storm, And balance to opponent!

Death: Goblin, 750 damage and heals 375 to everyone

Life: Talking Tree, 300 per pip to all opponents and gives your opponents Posion ivy which does 100 damage in 5 rounds

Myth: Monster, 800 damage to all opponents

Storm: Lightning, 1000 to one opponent

Balance: Sting, 300 damage to all opponents and makes him fizzle for 4 rounds!

Submitted by Flint Icestone- Be My Buddy!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
thefireball123456 wrote:
i have a spell idea for every school! maybe all the 8 pip spells could be the school's teacher storm does 2,000 the others do 1,000

um.. no cause that is so not fair

~Alex SeaSword-lvl 50 ice~
~William LotusStaff-lvl 45 balance~

Right, because if you are not a Diviner then you would have to get a lot of Training points!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
how about bonfire or bomb for fire bonfire would do 790 - 850 for every one and bomb would be 900 to target :D

37 fire/life magus and 11 myth/balance intinate

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
death is sword kills and leaves 200 health no matter what life is life sword hurts target 500 and heal you 250 :-o :-)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I think if there was a rank 8 death spell, this could be it.

A rather scroungy cat walks by through the middle of the screen. (since black cats mean bad luck) the cat circles the opponents and then they have -40% accuracy for 2 turns.

I also think that they should have multi target traps ( other then the storm one) i could really use a multi target trap for my death wizard because when i'm going to use scarecrow, i have to put traps on each enemy individually which is sometimes a hassle.

Kyle Flame Level 48
Master Necromancer

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Myth- Cerbeus: 75 myth damage + 965 myth damage and remove all wards and shields

Balance- Reload: 750 health all allies over 3 rounds + 25% weakness all enemies

Death- Spirit Shun: 600 damage convert half to health + Enemy cannot gain more than 2 pips per round

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
loset wrote:
Um guys you cant have eight pips only seven

um obviously you just started the game and have no idea what a power pip is

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Swift98 wrote:
Death - A zombie bursts out of the earth and then attacks all enemies - 700 Health steal to all.

Myth: ??? Not sure on this one.

Balance; Weighing scales appear - say the enemy is death. One side will show the balance symbol, the other shows the symbol of the enemies class, The scales shift in balances favor and a sort of 'resonace' or 'vibration' errupts in circles, that does 650 Balance Damage to all, And adds -30% weaknesses to all enemies - or adds Balance Blades - Either Way.
Ok just saying zombie attack to ALL enemies? I dont think thats a little to much it could be and upgrade of scarecrow but 700 damage? way to much unless it just does damage and doesnt steal health. I'm sorry that I have to disagree with you.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
kobekopy86 wrote:

Balance- Fizzle Blast(global) -30% accuracy to opponents +15% accuracy to friends
Myth- Ceburus(damage and steal) 400 damage all enemies, steal all positive wards and charms and put them on the opposing friend.
Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 100 per pip convert half to health.
The death would make balances' judgement a rip off how bout 50 damage per pip.? with all power pips that 700.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:
Proman1355 wrote:
kobekopy86 wrote:

Death-Soultaker(steal) X spell with 120 per pip convert half to health.

The death one would be overpowered :). It does more damage than heck hound( non item card ) AND it steals AND it has higher accuracy. Isn't fire supposed to do a lot more damage than death?

Heck hound is a spell learned at level 18. Soultaker would be like a level 55 spell. See the difference?

I know this forum is about 8 pip spells but all i really think the game needs is a one opponent powerful 7 pip move say like storm does 920-1000 death does 650 flat damage life does 700 myth does like 800 ice does 610 fire does 850 balance does 750 just an idea

A. that is so unfair to ice cause ice is stronger then life, B should they make one ice and one life attack that hits all that is stronger then the other schools? it only seems fair
just saying ice is NOT stronger than life they are the same till their rank 6 spells (centaur: 515-595 collosus:?-540

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
blakewilson3 wrote:
Shadowkuna wrote:
boyboy19 wrote:
Life - 6 pips Heal all freinds in till full health with a beam of light. :D

Death - 0 pips to swith death to life. :-D

Fire - X dumps a pot of blue fire on all enemys it does exact 600 damge if resiest it does 450 if boosted it does 650 :-)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................... Not trying to be mean but the life move is WAY OVER POWERED!

i dont under stand the death

um fire dosent make a differts on pips it semes

Wolf Silvertheif

P.S. the life one chould be better if it became a 8-9 pip move
and the fire shold be 7-8 pips
the death chould be like black mist goes around and swarms them and takes 800 health away and gives user 400 health

P.S.S. PLEASE COMMENT!

Life is not over powered, it is only good in groups. What life needs is not more healing spells but attack spells. Centaur may be good, but I think if life has a new 8 Pip card it should be an attack not a heal, the card should be like a forest that rises up then tree roots should wrap around people and attack them for 500-575 and give guiding lights to all friends.
Just saying life is not only good in a group I have soloed the whole game on my life way easier than on my death I have a life and a death I would know which ones better and I think life is.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
loset wrote:
Um guys you cant have eight pips only seven
Yea thats why only that class would be able to use it and only if they had the pips from power pips! OR they could increase the pip count players can have and consider letting you get pips all around your battle circle.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
It looks to me like allot of people want life to have a steal spell :) :) :) but if you think about it it IS fair cuz death copied life's ability of healing with sacrifice I got an idea it could be harpy 700 life damage to target and convert half to health

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
I just thought of the best 8 pip death spell! What happens is a black hole appears and sucks up the souls of everyone. It will do 750 damage to each and turn half to health! I know AMAZING

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Death:A graveyard apears and malistaire comes out of a grave and makes ghosts swarm on all enemys to do 700-740 to all enemies

Myth:A dessert apears and a sphinx comes out of a dune and attacks all enemies to do 650- 700 to all enemies plus stuns them for one turn

Life: A garden with a sanctuary apears and a big storm of leafs and flowers comes from the middle and the flowers heal your team by 700 each and the leaf storm deals 600 to all enemies

-Oran Lighteyes, level 28 ice-

Defender
May 24, 2009
I like the soulekeeper idea but I have a other death spell.A jackalantern with its eys lit up in flames does 650 to all emanies