Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What things should we ADD to outcoming worlds to t

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Everyone wants a aqua world, or something else not very ordinary, but enough about what kind of world we want. Lets talk about what we WANT in THE worlds, like what kind of animals, or creatures i should say, or what kind of buildings?(sigh, guess you can say what world you want too!) So heads up! give us some ideas!
-luna0616

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
there could be a dinosaur world and a volcano with a t rex as the final boss the buildings could be in trees (like tree houses) and in caves

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
A World in the Future! you get to see new wizard ever seen before and maybe see wizards that are older but younger in your world. the main boss could be a robotic soldier. the buildings could look like machines?

Heres another. This world is the home of the satyr's. it could have Trees as houses and the boss could be a death leprechaun or maybe a death satyr and it wants to take over the world.

A world with The Storm Lord as a boss. You work for him at first but then he wants to test your skills and you have to beat him. but once you do that Triton comes along and he says he is the king of this world and you have to take on a quest to help Storm Lord beat Triton. The buildings could look like Coral Reefs and it could be underwater.

These are all my ideas

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
A World in the Future! you get to see new wizard ever seen before and maybe see wizards that are older but younger in your world. the main boss could be a robotic soldier. the buildings could look like machines?

Heres another. This world is the home of the satyr's. it could have Trees as houses and the boss could be a death leprechaun or maybe a death satyr and it wants to take over the world.

A world with The Storm Lord as a boss. You work for him at first but then he wants to test your skills and you have to beat him. but once you do that Triton comes along and he says he is the king of this world and you have to take on a quest to help Storm Lord beat Triton. The buildings could look like Coral Reefs and it could be underwater.

These are all my ideas

I like ur idea about the future world and as an add on u could meet the older version of yourself.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
sporefool wrote:
keybladeweilder wrote:

These are all my ideas

I like ur idea about the future world and as an add on u could meet the older version of yourself.

No offense but the older version of yourself could be very hard for KI to imatate because there are over 2 million players in the game so that is too much work for KI

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
there could be a world that is like the underworld and you could fight wraiths and a new kind of monster and the final boss of that world would be the devil.

thats all i have for now thanks for reading

-TikiRace1

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
Tikirace1 wrote:
there could be a world that is like the underworld and you could fight wraiths and a new kind of monster and the final boss of that world would be the devil.

thats all i have for now thanks for reading

-TikiRace1

i think it shuold that worald but a angel as finllale boss

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
I would be happy to see stuff added to the existing worlds (except Marelybone. hehe). Yeah, I want new worlds now and then, but I don't want to have to pretty much just abandon the first few worlds. I finished the Great Spiral alst night and I still have no idea what those Zebras (Sir Rigby or whatever) are there for. There are tons of buildings that thusfar haven't been used. There's that "other" Krok island, the extra road on MooShu that I can't get to, just see on the map. Not to mention almost every tower ends with a locked door in the back of the room that new stuff could be added to. Also, there was several rooms in the Labyrinth that I entered but there was nothing to do in them. I kept waiting for a quest to send me there, but it never came.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
i like the future world idea but the way there should be a time machine and the professor should take you there because he knows loads and he can learn more in the future and he takes you to a human future world????? like the idea??????????????????