Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quiz Question: whats your favorite kind of quest?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
We all know there loads of quests out there, but which one's your fave? Time to find out!
Do you like:
Summoning minion quests?
Side quests like defeating monsters on the street?
Boss quests?
Going to talk to someone quests?
Picking up items as such as flower pots or mushrooms?(that was from Mushu)
Defeating boss's out on the street?
Or last of all, doing quests for people, so they can make something for you.
If you take this quiz I will thank you, for when I count how many people like which of these quests best, the Wizard101 group might do the best quests more possible and more in the game. :-D
- Luna0616

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
My favorite would be summoning minion quests :D Oran Ghostshade Level 43 necromancer

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Finding Things On The Street!
Blake LionFlame
lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
luna0616 wrote:
We all know there loads of quests out there, but which one's your fave? Time to find out!
Do you like:
Summoning minion quests?
Boss quests?
If you take this quiz I will thank you, for when I count how many people like which of these quests best, the Wizard101 group might do the best quests more possible and more in the game. :D
- Luna0616

summoning minion quest

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
Do you like:
Summoning minion quests?
Boss quests?
If you take this quiz I will thank you, for when I count how many people like which of these quests best, the Wizard101 group might do the best quests more possible and more in the game. :D
- Luna0616

The boss quests. Because of the Malistaire fight. :D :D

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
well i like puzzle quests like the ones from krok in the instance with krokopatra

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
depends!!!
1. if it's easy, (like i left a quest in colossus boulevard) i always like it.
2. i hate collecting things from all around, zeke quests and quests to find history books, hate them.
3. collecting things from around the street, no excitement, except watching out for monsters trying to cross street. (I'M A MASTER AT THAT!!!!!! 2 of 10 crossings have battles)
4. i like the boss quests, because you can get AWESOME drops from them. (furniture, equipment, swords)
5. and killing things on the street is cool.
6. COLLECTING THINGS from ENEMIES, depends on the amount, if it's higher than 6, i get it every time. 6, half as many as the enemies (2 enemies, one item collected) 4 things, same. 3 or less, get ONE every 5 battles.
that's pretty much everything.

i like number 4 and 5 :P

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
My favorite quests are the ones that happen in instanced areas that people cannot teleport into. Those are the only quests that don't get screwed up by teleporters or people who want to run in just before the kill (and take the credit for my battle).

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
i like them all. personally i really enjoy one's with lots of xp and gold as a reward

Sincerely,
Fiona Shadowhaven, Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Most likley the ones where you have to talk to someone, because i dont like to fight people or look around for stuff and to lazy to do the rest

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
my favorite quests are:
unicorns folly
triton avenue
general akilles
hell let us pass
fragments of the key
taken
library dues
there not bad...
nor a lender be ...
krokotopia
find the smiths
find the beetles
stray cat strut

wow i have alot of favorite quests you cannot beleive this :D

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
The type of quest resulting in a lot of experience for me for doing almost nothing.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
The quests for lazy people like me... The ones where you get like, 2000+ experience for delivering a message from one person to another.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
i like the minion summoning, talking to people, and item pickup quests. battling gets old quickly.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
My favorites are the crafting quests cause of the obscene amounts of money. :D :D

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
I personnaly really dislike going into streets to battle monsters and "collect" something. Sometimes when I get lucky it takes 3 battles but regularly it takes around 10 for me.

My favorite is probably to fight a boss because I only have to do it once, and they have sweet drops :)

Survivor
May 21, 2008
I like big boss battles. :) Love the challenge.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
mine are boss at end of planet like
wizard city night shade krokotopia krokopatra marley bone meowiarty mooshu jade oni dragon spyre malistaire and gurtok demon i have only gotten to meowiarty i can only go to mooshu
left location in dragon spyre

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I do not really remember quest titles but I always like main quests and boss quests and I am a big fan of dungeons because you can gain great loot! Also I like the quests for level 12, 18, 28, 38, 48.