Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

big ben tower code

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
i'm doig the big ben quest well actully, the quest i am doing is keys to success. ok i just opened a wooden chest. and now i need to open a silver chest. but here is my problem i am in a room with a code on th floor ad a book. AND I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT THE CODE!!!!! help me ! does any one know it.

thanks.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
k first off you know does stones that have the pictures k when you see the glowing yellow light in them that is a code the light picture is the code and you use that for the floor

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
ball99899 wrote:
i'm doig the big ben quest well actully, the quest i am doing is keys to success. ok i just opened a wooden chest. and now i need to open a silver chest. but here is my problem i am in a room with a code on th floor ad a book. AND I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT THE CODE!!!!! help me ! does any one know it.

thanks.

is the code the sun must shine? then lite all the suns.
read what the book says and follow the directions since you are in mb i know you did the krok quest that were riddles lol

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
ball99899 wrote:

thanks.

You are on the 8th floor of Big Ben. You must light up the floor signs in the order that you saw them on your way up (frost, bird, dog, moon), then pull the lever. Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
about this..people might have hard time looking for it..but its easy..all you do go back 4 rooms from the book of big ben room..then REMEMBER ALL THE LIGHTED SHIELD and then go back to big ben room and then light them up then pull the lever