Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I use to have more cards in my deck now they are g

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
I use to have more cards in my deck, now I only show 6 when i'm duling, but when i click on my starter deck i show 6 at the bottom and 14 on the top does any one know why the 14 that are at the top are not showing in my deck anymore?

Administrator
Sounds like your deck is not equipped young Wizard. When you look at your deck in your backpack, make sure that there is a closed hand icon beside it.

Just like your hat, you have to equip your deck for it to work.

Hope that helps!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
And even if you have equipped it, you have to fill it with spells before they will show up. I have done this several times. Equipped a new deck, gotten in a duel, and realized that all I had to work with were wand flares and whatever else was in the sideboard, because I had forgotten to put the spells in! D'oh!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
It can hapeen to you easily. If you do, buy new ones.

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Don't forget to equip your deck!! All those great cards won't help you if you don't bring your deck with you, so always make sure your deck is equipped. :-) You don't have to remake the deck everytime you equip and unequip, because I often cycle between 3 different decks, and my cards are still in the decks everytime I switch to a different deck.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
:( :( :( i am low on money i sold some of my wand to buy my old wand but all i have is fire cat frost beetle blood bat imp and well i forgot and i can not use my gold cards! HELP!!!!

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
Help. I cant find any prompt to start a new topic, so I'll just try this. I bought somthing I don't know what,I just remebered it saying it would give me 6 cards. I thought that sounded good. Now all the powerful cards I had at the bottom of my deck are gone, instead I just have 6 weak cards. How can I get my powerful cards back? I thought it was a wand, but when I unequiped it the thing stayed the same. Please help! This is stupid!!

Delver
May 04, 2009
supervixen52 wrote:
Help. I cant find any prompt to start a new topic, so I'll just try this. I bought somthing I don't know what,I just remebered it saying it would give me 6 cards. I thought that sounded good. Now all the powerful cards I had at the bottom of my deck are gone, instead I just have 6 weak cards. How can I get my powerful cards back? I thought it was a wand, but when I unequiped it the thing stayed the same. Please help! This is stupid!!

Sounds like you bought a new wand that gave you six cards (probably using zero pips for the spell). As you move up in levels, you'll want the zero pip spells so that you can save your pips for a stronger 2, 3, or 4 pip spell (or higher).

You need to go into your backpack and "unequip" the wand with the six "zero pip" spells. Then you need to click on your other wand (the one with your powerful spells), and "equip" that wand as your gear again. Then you should see your spells back again.

P.S. - to start a "new topic", go back to the forum home page where it shows you all of the sections (like Halston's Lab, the Dorms, Wizard City, etc.). If you are logged in, you should see a red banner at the top of the page (new topic banner).