Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp is wayyyy unfair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
I am currently lvl 10 and have 720 hp. the last eight 1 vs 1 battles have been with people that have 2000 hp or more I mean come on can we not get like a 5 lvl difference cap i wouldnt mind taking on a lvl 15 but seriously having 3 times the amount of hp is a bit silly and then to loose rank points in these battles. if you cant put in a lvl cap at least give them some sort of handy cap.. i would not mind waiting longer to have an enjoyable battle but getting one shot eight times in a row is just stupid

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Well its unlikely that you will see a change in the way ranked matches are arranged soon so my suggestion is wait until you're higher level. Go do the story aspects and come back later. You'll have more health and better spells.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
right, so your point is to just wait for a higher level THAN battle? I mean it will most likely work.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
I am currently lvl 10 and have 720 hp. the last eight 1 vs 1 battles have been with people that have 2000 hp or more I mean come on can we not get like a 5 lvl difference cap i wouldnt mind taking on a lvl 15 but seriously having 3 times the amount of hp is a bit silly and then to loose rank points in these battles. if you cant put in a lvl cap at least give them some sort of handy cap.. i would not mind waiting longer to have an enjoyable battle but getting one shot eight times in a row is just stupid[/quote

used to be like that until i got somewhere close to 20 then I didn't think that becase I I don't get to face anyone above 1000 hp that much so some I get easy arena tickets :D.I'm still level 21 but I not saying I don't get a level 30 every now and then.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Yeh it's not way to hard once you get to level 20 or so I'm only level 21 but every few days Il get alot hard match with people somewhere around level 30 or over.