Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choose between ambrose or malistare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
lol! that would be cool! i wonder what school Merle Ambrose would be, hmmm

Steven RedFlame

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I have a good idea! for this subject, after defeating Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra, Meowiarty, Jade Oni AND Malistare, you can team up with all of them and and team up and kill Ambrose for once and for all

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
ok i love that idea but it would be awesome if you could fight a professer of your liking for a example i would kick greyroses butt hahaha . if you think so comment now

blaze sunflame lvl 16

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
brenn4 wrote:
ok i love that idea but it would be awesome if you could fight a professer of your liking for a example i would kick greyroses butt hahaha . if you think so comment now

blaze sunflame lvl 16

lol brenn your mean professor greyrose would own you

ICE POWA!!!!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Saiflu786 wrote:
lol! that would be cool! i wonder what school Merle Ambrose would be, hmmm

Steven RedFlame
I read some where that before he became head master he was they myth teacher so myth I guess

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
flash33 wrote:
I like this idea. It could be like after you make your character and choose thier name you could get the option of choosing which side you wish to be on and each side would have a different tutorial.

Ambrose: same tutorial as now.

Mallistaire: He introduces you to what you have to do while on his side and fight some of the creatures Ambrose conjurs up or something.

I'm not sure how all of this would go, but hey, it's still a cool idea nonetheless. 8)

I think that would be great but for the tutorial they could have you help M break into the golem tower to fight a new npc student and one of merle's minions

Also I would like to say that if they were to do this, then they shouldnt do the game backwards although starting in dragonspyre would be nice.
but instead you go to the same levels in order trying to make the sprites evil in unicorn way with the skull boxes, and then in krokotopia trying to get the krokonomicon for M, and so on and so forth. simply Doing the evil deeds that originally we are trying to stop malistaire from doing. we are just doing it for them. that way there isnt AS much to change and it is still a new experience.

just some comments

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009

Well this idea is PRETTY foolish.
It could be "cool" but when KI has already put out the commercial about wizard 101 stating that "Fighting The forces of Evil"
and Malistare trying to say "Bla Bla Bla But CAN you defeat me?
If this was changed the whole story plot and the game would die.
You Know how much money they put into commercials?
So I hope this thread ends.
-Roslyn

i do agree. if you have the option to fight WITH Malistaire, then the whole game would change. a lot of players might not want to fight on the evil side and delete their accounts, and that would ruin the entire game. i mean, it is a very good idea, but if it was put into action, the game would just fade away.

Alura Darkthorn
LvL 33 Death Student

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
wait if we fought merle that means we would know his element!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
brenn4 wrote:

blaze sunflame lvl 16
Um i'm an ice student.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love thisidea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare.

Plz take this into consideration!
id make one char for each tyler for merle ryan for mal both were already made though

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
ashygo wrote:i agree with all the ideas especially the oneabout going through the worlds backwards. you could also be trained at an evil version of dragonspyre academy! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha! *Cough* *Cough* But wouldnt Ambrose need a school?

Thomas Moon
Life Wizard

as for ambrose's school every turn he would get 2 power pips and use astral magics because i remember reading that he was studying that magic. oh and he would have like a 40% resist to everything. but he would have no minions but still he would have alot of health

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I think this "idea" is a great one. In every game if you can be on the bad side I'm ALWAYS on the dark side . It would be cool if you learned from different professers insted of the normal ones like Prof. drake, Prof balstrom, Prof. Wu etc. But! in counclustion I don't think thats how you spell it . Anyway I would be on the dark side with Malistare 8) and fight the wimpy merle amborse . PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ... PLZ make this! I know it will be hard inded so but if you don't make it.. well let's see what I will have in stock... .

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Ok tthis would be REALY hard to put in game and the game really would just fade away. BUT, They could make another game called Wizard 101: Ok i don't know what to put after the :

Oh and this is starting to sound like star wars galaxies

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
no offense, but i hate this idea. This isnt World of Warcraft. I enjoy teaming up and fighting Malistare, not joining him. The combat system would be all wacked up. There is no point because it would be one big pvp battle. Death wizards can follow in his foosteps by learning necromancy, but i still completely dont like this idea

Defender
May 18, 2009
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love this idea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare.

i agree and love the idea I like malistaire better than merle (no offence) lol

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
sorry ambrose but I'd have to choose malistare ( but hey look on the bright side i still think your pet owl Gamma looks cute )

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love thisidea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare.

i like malisaire a LITTLE better. he is a lot like me!
i love symphonies, and he does too!
there is a lot of stuff in common lol..........

it would be fun to defeat some good people once in a while for no good reason :-)

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
TOO MANY PEOPLE SAYING MALISTARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even think its a good idea. I mean, its crazy!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
tyty275 wrote:
this is kind of making the game sound like starwars
i agree but it would be more equal ill demonstrate with these 10 arrows

this is starwars
Jedi ><<<<<<<<< Sith

this is wizard 101
Team merle >>>>><<<<< Team malistaire

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
That would be a cool idea!

This would also promote more accounts, which would benefit KI as well. So one account Malistaire, one account Ambrose.

However, it would be a very long process to do all the worlds over again.

Plus, what about Side vs Side in the arena? Team Ambrose vs Team Malistaire?

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
I am sry but I really don't like this idea. I mean guys merle HELPS YOU LIVE IN THE TUTORIAL. gosh guys dont go bagging on merle he is um how do i say this.... AWESOME. I know he makes you go on those quests and makes you defeat Malistare, but listen he wants you to train and see what powers you have. Also you gotta keep the in mind there gonna have to make a WHOLE new game. Also how would they have new schools? I would think Malistare would want you to just be death like him. Also i think Merle rocks, he seems so wise and powerful. So sorry Malistare I ain't with you so any of you wizards that wanna go to the dark side good luck fighting Merle with me and watch your backs you might see a dragon behind you!

Never Underestimate the Powers of A Pyromancer
Andrew, NightBlade level 50

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Otys wrote:
brenn4 wrote:

blaze sunflame lvl 16

lol brenn your mean professor greyrose would own you

ICE POWA!!!!

hello this is wat i think AMBROSE IS MERLIN plz dont sue this site cuz i say this but that is wat i think!

by autumn leave :superman: