Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Choose between ambrose or malistare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
alienforce0320 wrote:
I want be on Malistaire's side to kill headmaster ambrose and the citizens of wizard city, manders of krokotopia, Marleybonians in marleybone,
cows and sheep and goats of mooshu and the tribes of grizzleheim with my Drake.

wouldnt that be sort of, well, harsh to other players though?

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
infinityd wrote:
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love this idea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare.

Plz take this into consideration!
i agree and love the idea I like malistaire better than merle (no offence) lol

choosing which side would be awesome!!!!! But if you're evil, you can start in, like, a evil and dark version of wizardcity! THAT WOULD BE WICKED!!!!!!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
I would like that but It means changing the whole game. Every wizard would have to start again...
We wouldnt want that!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Garnet1 wrote:
ashygo wrote:
i agree with all the ideas especially the oneabout going through the worlds backwards. you could also be trained at an evil version of dragonspyre academy! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha! *Cough* *Cough* But wouldnt Ambrose need a school?

Thomas Moon
Life Wizard

Well this idea is PRETTY foolish.
It could be "cool" but when KI has already put out the commercial about wizard 101 stating that "Fighting The forces of Evil"
and Malistare trying to say "Bla Bla Bla But CAN you defeat me?
If this was changed the whole story plot and the game would die.
You Know how much money they put into commercials?
So I hope this thread ends.
-Roslyn
You do have a point they do already have the commercial, and it would also be unfair to the already playing characters, they wouldnt have this opportunity. And plus they would have to basically redo the game because look at all the hard work KI put into Celestia which was i think to beat malistare right? i am a low level so i havent gotten to see celestia yet :D So i agree with the last sentence: I HOPE THIS THREAD ENDS.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I would like the idea of choosing sides between malistaire and ambrose. i would choose malistaire because i am tired of saving helpless people that dont return the favor at all. they must pay with their lives for us saving them and them not returning the favor lol. no offense to the people that like saving helpless people.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love thisidea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare.

this is a great idea! I think that we should become creatures,not wizards.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Same! That would be awesome! Ambrose annoys me (No offence) It could be a whole different story! Like you go to the same worlds but do different quests for Malistare. You would be an under cover dark wizard so you could walk in the commons freely. And too let people know if you are good or bad you would either have a skull (Bad) or a sun (Good) below your name!

James Skull Wielder
lvl 60 Necromancer
~Death is the future, Life is the past~

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
This is an... interesting idea.

I would still fight Malistaire, but on at least ONE of my characters I would enjoy fighting Merle. Never heard anything like this. It would also be interesting if by joining Malistaire you got to see Dragonspyre earlier. Maybe by turning evil you could go through the worlds backwards... DS first, then MooShu, then Marleybone, then Krok, and finally Wizard City to hunt down Ambrose. The entire point would be to prevent other good wizards from getting to Malistaire.

But this would cause many difficulties. To do this, they would basically have to re-make the whole game. Obviously you can't have the same quests if you're working for Malistaire, and how would you go to Ravenwood to learn spells when Merle is the Headmaster? The entire storyline would be changed, and I don't think KI wants to do that.

Yes but remember we are thinking of the past of dragonspyre. The dragonspyre college or whatever is where you could learn spells. you know the place with the drake you ride on to go to Malistare? It was once a university! You could learn spells there! Also another idea: Since the main storyline is Malistare dying, well Malistare will still die no matter good or bad you are but, when he dies at the end when you fight Merle you will have a choice. They find out about the Umbra Queen, and you can either join her or join the good side by changing! And when you fight Merle he wouldn't die he would just get injured or something.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Garnet1 wrote:
ashygo wrote:
i agree with all the ideas especially the oneabout going through the worlds backwards. you could also be trained at an evil version of dragonspyre academy! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha! *Cough* *Cough* But wouldnt Ambrose need a school?

Thomas Moon
Life Wizard

Well this idea is PRETTY foolish.
It could be "cool" but when KI has already put out the commercial about wizard 101 stating that "Fighting The forces of Evil"
and Malistare trying to say "Bla Bla Bla But CAN you defeat me?
If this was changed the whole story plot and the game would die.
You Know how much money they put into commercials?
So I hope this thread ends.
-Roslyn

Well BAH HUMBUG to you too lol. Come on have some fun with these new ideas this is a GREAT idea!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
i think i would be with merle ambrose because he is the one he helped us get awsome spells he will help

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
Maybe this could be an expansion pack but they'd have to construct a entirely new storyline. Also it would make Wizard101 with descions to be good or bad. While nice for some KI will have to keep its promise as a relaxing MMORPG game. Maybe it could happen but not likely.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
pyron9 wrote:
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love thisidea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare
Lol! Me too I love Malistare (no offense Ambrose) I think that that would be a really good improvement to the game keybladewielder!
This would be fun, but Malistaire's not in charge. CYRUS DRAKE is, dont believe me? Read myth book in school, and ask youself "Why does Cyrus seem to be watching Merle after Malistaire?"??? Look into Merle's eyes do you see a blank stare?

Defender
May 12, 2009
Bad guys could do quests to kill good wizards and their team and wreak havoc and they could team up with malistaire at the end and we could team up with ambrose

Defender
May 12, 2009
irishfanpro wrote:
Finally someone with the same idea as me! This would be fun to fight good wizards (not like pvp still npcs). This should be taken into consideration. Please Gamma or Professor Greyrose, pitch this to Todd Coleman at the next meeting.

I had this idea too and I love it! I still want to help merle

Defender
May 12, 2009
ashygo wrote:

Thomas Moon
Life Wizard

Yeah DS academy would be a good place to learn. I imagine Merle as storm.
About friending with good guys and bad guys, that would be a big part. It is the thin line between being undercover or showing yourself. You should choose if you want to be undercover so people don't get a friend request that says fake name lvl 52 evil would like to be your friend. Think of that.
Being undercover would be fun but make everyone less trusting. Plus imagine all the deleting of people who were nice to you anyway. As for the schools you should be able to learn the normal schools in ds academy but have to learn life undercover. Reply please :D

Defender
May 12, 2009
brenn4 wrote:
ok i love that idea but it would be awesome if you could fight a professer of your liking for a example i would kick greyroses butt hahaha . if you think so comment now

blaze sunflame lvl 16

Before i went to malistaire's lair I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if Malistaire corrupted all the teachers and to get to him you would have to kill all the teachers about 10,000 life each. But only the main teachers so no arthur weathersfield just alhazared same with malorn and dworgyn No corrupted Merle though that would be too much

Defender
May 12, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:
no offense, but i hate this idea. This isnt World of Warcraft. I enjoy teaming up and fighting Malistare, not joining him. The combat system would be all wacked up. There is no point because it would be one big pvp battle. Death wizards can follow in his foosteps by learning necromancy, but i still completely dont like this idea

Although i have posted that i love the idea i am starting to see why it would wack it up but maybe eventually a more advanced wizard 101 could come out with all the same stuff except the chance to be evil

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
SICK, I think you should start with another wizard who is the opposite gender, is your weak school so if your storm the person is myth and choces (tell me if that's wrong) the other side. throu-out the game you will battle then after you deffet Malistare the wizard comes seeking reveng

Ryan Griffinglade: lv.46 Diviner

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
on my last post I ment Malisatre or Ambrose (if there is no other posts by me ignore this)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
keybladeweilder wrote:
I think you could add this feature. Where when you start Malistare and merle ambrose try to make you come to their side. So its your choice to choose whether you want to join malistare and defeat merle or join merle and fight malistare. I would love thisidea no offense ambrose but i love to beat you and join the dark side and fight for malistare.

I agree malistare is strong and merle is old and wise. I'm trying to choose what side i would want. If you had to choose from merle: old and wise or malistare: evil and strong. What would you choose?

choose wisely

lvl 25
lvl 33
and
lvl 5
three diffrent accounts 8)

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Well, maybe after you fight malistaire, merle says he helped him, and then he gets mad and says he didnt think you could beat him, and he says FIGHT ME!

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
keybladeweilder wrote:

That would be awesome! By the way what is your wizards name mine is Blaze Starheart.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Saiflu786 wrote:
lol! that would be cool! i wonder what school Merle Ambrose would be, hmmm

Steven RedFlame
'
Malistaire, obviously!

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
I think its a good idea but they might not accept.

First reason is that they will have to create a whole new set of main quests.

Second reason is that it might be an ONLY Death class no others, because Malistaire Drake is a Death professor and who else is going to teach you the other schools.

Third reason is that it might become like WoW (World of Warcraft) with the Alliance and the Hoard (is it hoard cant remember the other side.) Some players might quit the game or more players will come.

Fourth is that they might make an entire set of new worlds or make one or to extra worlds. Now that is a lot to expect from KI. Plus, there already launching a new SIDE quest world that ends the GH storyline.

If you want them to accpet this idea (or most likely to accpet), try to create a VERY GOOD storyline, possibly a new world, a way so that the Malistaire side gets all class(or just create new classes if you do ggod luck to you pal.) But, even so, they might take an idea from WoW i'm not sure.

Well anyways, i'm sorry if i let down your spirits but this is the truth. A lot of ideas are posted (not sure if they read it) and a lot are turned down because of the cons. You just need to have 1-2 more pros or cons if they want to CONSIDER it at least. And again i'm sorry if I let you down.

d(^.^d) <- thumbs up lol