Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hidden spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
I recently read in the message board about a little house in Colossus Blvd, to the left of Mindy, where you can receive a free shield or use your training points for new shields. I never would have found this on my own, and I am now wondering if there are other houses or areas like this in all the worlds. If so, I would love to know where they are.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
There is one in the Wizard City Fairgrounds

One next to the Balance School in Krokosphinx

One in the area where the Death School fell (behind the waterfall but before going into Sunken City Instance)

One (as previously mentioned) behind the Mayor in Digmoore Station in MarleyBone

And you know of the one on Collosus Blvd.

I believe that is all (all the ones I can remember off the top of my head that is)

Hope this helps,

Hunter SilverHeart

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
There's another hidden trainer on the roof of the Krokotopia pet shop, which is also hidden.

Watch the timer on the obelisks near the other shops, when they turn red all the way to the top the teleporter will activate and take you to it. If the timer's near the bottom try changing Realms, another one may be ready to go.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
khorne wrote:
Mooshu has one in Digmore station
Do you mean MarleyBone, cause there isn't one in MooShu and Digmoore is in MarleyBone.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
ccffcg123 wrote:
khorne wrote:
Mooshu has one in Digmore station
Do you mean MarleyBone, cause there isn't one in MooShu and Digmoore is in MarleyBone.

my bad, but you know what I meant