Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bridge to tree of life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I believe I did everything in village of sorrow. i talked to wavebringer then defeated that tree boss thing then talked to him again. The only quests i had were the books and oysters in tree of life. I couldn't cross the bridge so i had to port to someone. i did everything in tree of life and i still cant go to DS. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
There is a female Cow (Sorry I dont remember her name but it has a "B" in it) in the safe part of Village of Sorrow. You need to get the quests from her. Then you can proceed.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
CorrellonBloodstorm wrote:
There is a female Cow (Sorry I dont remember her name but it has a "B" in it) in the safe part of Village of Sorrow. You need to get the quests from her. Then you can proceed.

HER NAME IS LILI MAMA.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
Write techincal support I too had that problem in fact I did tree of life 3 times and could not get on. I think it is a strange bug maybe tech has figure it out. At the time they just had to move me on. But I did attached proof I fought all the battles in tree of life. I enclosed pics of me standing in all battles.

Defender
May 06, 2009
You also have to forge the spirit chain, as another person said you need to visit the blacksmith in the village of sorrow (a cow).