Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mutated Storm or Ice beetle card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I recently got a card in marleybone that says it mutates an ice beetle into a storm beetle. I am slightly confused by this. Do you need to have both cards at same time?

Please explain :-) :-)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Yes it is a treasure card so put it in the treasure card slot the when you draw it click on it then click on the ice beetle. It will change the card to do thunder damadge instead of ice bamadge. :-D :-D (Need of more help send Luke Mythshade a friend request then ask another question then i will happily help) :-)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
magicman0 wrote:
Yes it is a treasure card so put it in the treasure card slot the when you draw it click on it then click on the ice beetle. It will change the card to do thunder damadge instead of ice bamadge. :-D :-D (Need of more help send Luke Mythshade a friend request then ask another question then i will happily help) :-)

Also, adding to magicman0's text, you can only mutate the regular spell card. You can not mutate a treasure card or spell goteen from an item(blue backround spells)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
tina431 wrote:
magicman0 wrote:

Also, adding to magicman0's text, you can only mutate the regular spell card. You can not mutate a treasure card or spell goteen fro m an item(blue backround spells)
IT DIDNT WORK

?NO?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
orangepikmin wrote:
I recently got a card in marleybone that says it mutates an ice beetle into a storm beetle. I am slightly confused by this. Do you need to have both cards at same time?

Please explain :-) :-)
yes but you MUST use a ice bettle learned from the ice school you cant use the amulet or those lvl 1 wands to make it.