Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crimson fields hidden boss?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I hear there is a hidden boss in crimson fields, which I beat this morning. Can anyone tell me what the boss is, and how to get to him? Thanks in advance

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Yes there is a hidden boss but not really. The final mission there you have to defeat him. (So not really a hidden boss) And that boss gives you the sword wand. :-D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
No, there is a real hidden boss here.

Just raise the flag up the poles (all 4) to try and catch his attention!

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I must be missing something here, I have risen these flags to the top and still have not "caught anyone's attention". I too have heard of this about the flags but have yet to get any indication or new person on the map or anything of that sort. Can you explain a bit better please?

Thanks,
Hunter SilverHeart

P.S. Just to share more, I have found and confirmed that there are two hidden bosses in the Tree of Life Instance if your interested let me know and I'll post where they are.

Defender
May 06, 2009
You must raise the banners early, if you get to the battlefield battles and haven't done it I don't think he'll show up.

It's sort of like spilling the milk in Big Ben.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
someone told me that we're NOT suppose to spill the milk? Is that true?

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
gnreno3 wrote:

That is a reference to big ben in marleybone. If you spill the three bottles of milk something bad will happen (lol). Just try it and find out.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Jaramak wrote:
gnreno3 wrote:

That is a reference to big ben in marleybone. If you spill the three bottles of milk something bad will happen (lol). Just try it and find out.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Jaramak wrote:
gnreno3 wrote:

yeah, you fight the crusher instead of the final marlybone boss, but, if you beat him and his 4,500 hp's you get a cool badge

patrick firefist
now in dragonspire

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
gnreno3 wrote:

NO, this is not true. If you spill the milk, Spike the Crusher will appear and if you beat him you wil get the badge crusher crusher, and some rare and good equipment! :-D :-) :] GOOD LUCK! :d :-) :]

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Back to Crimson Fields...

When you first get to the Field, go ahead and raise all four banners. Depending on your graphics settings the banners may not appear until you're almost on top of them so walk around and make sure you get all four.

Later in the instance when the Field is full of enemies, one of them will be a wandering boss called in by the banners. He's mixed in with the crowd, similar to the Fairy Queen on Unicorn Way.

Defender
May 06, 2009
He actually stays put, as opposed to everyone else who walks around. He should appear just in front of the way you originally entered the clearing where all the fighting takes place (I think of it as the south end, where the building is in the north, and the way in further is to the west).

I'm not sure if he's worth fighting, but there ya go. Might want to bump off everyone else first, so you get in a 1 on 1 fight with him.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
gnreno3 wrote:
I must be missing something here, I have risen these flags to the top and still have not "caught anyone's attention". I too have heard of this about the flags but have yet to get any indication or new person on the map or anything of that sort. Can you explain a bit better please?

Thanks,
Hunter SilverHeart

P.S. Just to share more, I have found and confirmed that there are two hidden bosses in the Tree of Life Instance if your interested let me know and I'll post where they are.

I would love to know more about the second hidden boss. I already know of the imp, but there is another?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Well you must be a Ice wizard level 38 to fight him on a spell quest

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
Jaramak wrote:
gnreno3 wrote:

Thanks,
Hunter SilverHeart

I would love to know more about the second hidden boss. I already know of the imp, but there is another?

Besides the imp, actually, there are two more, not just one.

Wander around and enter every single dojo you see. There's a wraith, and a soul (red in color I believe). That's all I know of, but there may be more.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
i know a hidden boss there. its not really hidden though. its a boss you have to beat for an ice only quest at lvl38.

jacob boomwalker lvl38 ice

Survivor
May 25, 2009