Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword Shop

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Hello all!

I just want to know what you guys think about turning the wand shop into a sword shop and you can buy your own school's sword. Reply If you think this is a good idea.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
I dont think its a good idea. All swords are rare drops so having a sword is showing others all the work you put into getting it, there isnt any work in it if you just buy it. But.... maybe have a crown only sword at mooshu zeke

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
bettermixmaster wrote:
I dont think its a good idea. All swords are rare drops so having a sword is showing others all the work you put into getting it, there isnt any work in it if you just buy it. But.... maybe have a crown only sword at mooshu zeke

I agree. One or two swords I got lucky in getting quickly as drops, but as far as the Jade Oni's sword, I know that I worked VERY hard to get that. Fought him I don't know HOW many times (still trying to get the Ice Hat....grrr-gimme Jade, gimme! :D )

But i have worked hard for some of the rarer things I have. Although I also agree that having Zeke sell one or two wouldn't be a bad idea. It would just depend on what they were.

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 47 Ice/Storm

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Vestakia wrote:
bettermixmaster wrote:

I agree. One or two swords I got lucky in getting quickly as drops, but as far as the Jade Oni's sword, I know that I worked VERY hard to get that. Fought him I don't know HOW many times (still trying to get the Ice Hat....grrr-gimme Jade, gimme! :-D )

But i have worked hard for some of the rarer things I have. Although I also agree that having Zeke sell one or two wouldn't be a bad idea. It would just depend on what they were.

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 47 Ice/Storm

j o is extreamly tough, but i got a freind with alot of time to help and i got VERY lucky to get the ice cap 1st try,you might have to remach the oni many times... but all his items sell for alot of cash, oh, by the way... i got a hydra necklace from him, its sweeet :-D :-D :-D

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
There could be a hidden shop like in krokotopia but not as easy to find. You could maybe put it in the villiage of sorrow and try to find the right building the shop is in.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I think there should be a sword shop. The swords there wouldnt be as good as the drops and they wouldnt be as cool as the drops. me and my friend tried forever to get oyotomi's life blade but we couldnt get it. So there should be and crown swords wouldnt be bad either.

Defender
May 06, 2009
I disagree with having a sword shop, but I don't think that having drops SO rare, and combined with being untradeable between your own wizards, makes things very easy as they now stand. I have a fire grandmaster who has been able to get all kinds of swords but NEVER a fire (or ice) sword. The only reason he has anything comparable is because the dragonrider's staff is a fire staff that gives power pips...

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
thefireball123456 wrote:
Hello all!

I just want to know what you guys think about turning the wand shop into a sword shop and you can buy your own school's sword. Reply If you think this is a good idea.

No I REALLY THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA not trying to be mean but that whould be a horrible idea because to buy asword whould take all the effort of getting the which i think really stupid not trying to hurt your feelings

Wolf Silvertheif Life/Death

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
If you guys wanna know why I put this post up is because of the sword hangers in the upper areas of every Mooshu shop. Why do they have that if they don't even sell swords? I say they make he wands swords, of they add a sword shop.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
thefireball123456 wrote:
Hello all!

that is a good idea