Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
Hi everybody! I need alot of help! I am level 16 Ice Wizard called Miranda SilverRiver. I still can't go into other worlds. What do I have to do? I you know please post an answer or suggestion! Even advice! I would also be thankful if Professer Greyrose would reply! Please help me!

- Miranda SilverRiver :-)

Administrator
Young Wizard you are just beginning your adventures in the Spiral. You must complete your tasks in Wizard City before you can move on to Krokotopia.

Ensure you have done all that is asked of you, and when you are strong enough, Merle Ambrose will ask you to move on to the other worlds of the Spiral.

While Colossus Boulevard is not a required area of Wizard City, it does introduce young Wizards to the perils that await them in the other worlds, specifically dueling against two opponents at the same time.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Alex1646 wrote:
you left something out you must be a member

No you dont you can subscribe or have acess pass, but i take it she prob forgot a quest somewhere

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Actaully, you do. you have to complete firecat alley, and cyclops lane.I think,anyways. i had to :]